Show Us Your Vintage Michael Kors

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! and it is so awesome you even let us add our own threads!! You got us off and running!! I think we can take it from there! Relax and THANK YOU!!

2. This one so beautiful:heart:

3. Does this bag is possible to find now?

4. It occasionally pops up on a resale site. It's one of those bags that you have to cyberstalk to find. It's not impossible but it is hard to find.

5. It occasionally pops up on a resale site. It's one of those bags that you have to cyberstalk to find. It's not impossible but it is hard to find.

6. Sorry for the double post. The site updated today & is acting a little weird...won't let me edit.

7. Well, maybe some day fortune will be on my side:amuse:

cdtracing likes this.
  8. Anyone know about these bags? Pretty sure their real (older) Michael Kors bags from the research I have found. Let me know your thoughts

9. Looking for input on authenticity and age of these bags..

Attached Files:

Shelby33 and OJane like this.
  10. I have more pictures also if needed.

11. I think this is an older one. It's my first MK found at a thrift store. 2017-10-28_16.18.15.jpg

13. That's Michael Kors Ranger satchel . Great bag I have it in black patent..love the size and shape and the great outside pockets . The outside pockets have magnetic closure and behind those a slip pocket so it's like 2 pockets in one .

Shelby33 likes this.

Attached Files: