Show Us Your Vintage Michael Kors

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Could you tell me any info on this bag. I just purchased a similar bag on ebay but it is python with green handles. Can't wait to see it in person!

2. I think this is my first vintage Michael Kors. I bought a lot of purses from an estate sale and all of them were fairly old. I have no idea what this bag is called but I really like it. It needs some cleaning and someone punctured two holes above the inside logo tag. It doesn't have a serial number but it does have a gel/plastic tag in the seam that says made in china.

I'm about to bid on another lot of purses and I noticed another very similar bag in the lot. I'm hoping that it's the real thing.

Attached Files:

3. I think this was a Saratoga hobo or something like that.

bolsathemosta likes this.
  4. Thanks I'll look it up if possible. I just bought a few vintage Michael kors from a lady that was moving into a retirement community. I'm gonna see if anyone in the identification forum knows what they are. I've found that they are hard to resell when they are vintage as most consumers don't have the info available on how to authenticate them and they come off looking fake from the info available.
    I'm pretty confident they are real as this woman only shopped at the store and had real everything, including several Gucci's, Diors and Chanel's with all the fancy stuff that comes with those bags. Could not afford them though, even at a very discounted price.

5. Here are the ones I just got. I haven't seen much in the way of responses on the identify thread. Maybe someone here knows what the names are. The first has a tag with B-0809

Attached Files:

6. Here is the second one I just might keep because I love navy blue and this one needs some color correction anyway.

Attached Files:

7. Here is the last one. It has brushed gold hardware, an adjustable strap and canvas liner

Attached Files:

8. Looks like a Hudson Downtown Tote to me!

bolsathemosta likes this.
  9. Thank you! I love this place.

so12monc likes this.
  10. It looks a little bit like a Camden, but most of those have tassels on the drawstring. Maybe it's an older Camden.

11. I just won this beautiful bag today. Anyone know what its called?

Attached Files:

12. How old does a bag need to be to be considered vintage? I think this one is around 10 years old. My Tonne Tassel Shoulder Bag is going to be a favorite for spring! 20200206_200000.jpg