Show Us Your SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER Purchases!

I just received 2 of the most beautiful RH Citys. They are 12' Vert Poker & 11' Bleu Lavande.

I acquired them from the most amazing and sweet tPFer (Thank you!).

Thanks for letting me share!

Umm, WOW:faint::drool::faint: Gorgeous new additions! Finding a BL NWT is such a score, congrats girlie!!

I've been a bit busy as well and picked up an Atlantique RGGH Work, Nieman Marcus 10th Anniversary City in the black finish (absolutely love the leopard lining and Anniversary tag), a Vert Menthe CP and last but not least this little mirror keyfob (not sure which yellow it is). I am banned for a bit now:shame:

Attachments

• 2014-09-12 16.28.16.jpg
    2014-09-12 16.28.16.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 775
  • 2014-09-12 16.29.23.jpg
    2014-09-12 16.29.23.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 766
  • 2014-09-12 16.30.35.jpg
    2014-09-12 16.30.35.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 764
  • 2014-09-12 16.32.31.jpg
    2014-09-12 16.32.31.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 766
Umm, WOW:faint::drool::faint: Gorgeous new additions! Finding a BL NWT is such a score, congrats girlie!!

I've been a bit busy as well and picked up an Atlantique RGGH Work, Nieman Marcus 10th Anniversary City in the black finish (absolutely love the leopard lining and Anniversary tag), a Vert Menthe CP and last but not least this little mirror keyfob (not sure which yellow it is). I am banned for a bit now:shame:

YAY! You got the Work! Isn't it gorgeous!!

I just received 2 of the most beautiful RH Citys. They are 12' Vert Poker & 11' Bleu Lavande.

I acquired them from the most amazing and sweet tPFer (Thank you!).

Thanks for letting me share!

x37ad4.jpg

2n1hsm9.jpg

2ufedt5.jpg

21kl24p.jpg

omg. Those still make my heart skip a beat!! They look perfectly at home now. You've got a gorgeous collection!

Thanks!

OMG, What a haul!!! :nuts:

Everything is beautiful! You are like the Bal whisperer. You got one of everything. How exciting!

That Atlantique is a beauty and there are no words for the Black 10th anniversary City... :salute::worthy:

Enjoy your goodies!

Oh, you HAVE been busy ;)
All gorgeous purchases and that Atlantique RGGH Work is just yummy.
I swear, you always find the most gorgeous combinations with the most delicious leather.
A Work queen, you might say :queen:

Many congrats on your beautiful additions. Enjoy them!

:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: All are lovely but I love the Work the most ;) Oh, and look at this little yellow cutie :heart:

YAY! You got the Work! Isn't it gorgeous!!

Thanks!

OMG, What a haul!!!

Everything is beautiful! You are like the Bal whisperer. You got one of everything. How exciting!

That Atlantique is a beauty and there are no words for the Black 10th anniversary City...

Enjoy your goodies!

Oh, you HAVE been busy
All gorgeous purchases and that Atlantique RGGH Work is just yummy.
I swear, you always find the most gorgeous combinations with the most delicious leather.
A Work queen, you might say :queen:

Many congrats on your beautiful additions. Enjoy them!

All are lovely but I love the Work the most ;) Oh, and look at this little yellow cutie :heart:

Thank you so much my dear Bal ladies:hugs::heart::flowers: Sharing is always so much fun and I love seeing what everyone else has been nabbing as well. These newest goodies all kind of just happened if you will. I'd wanted that particular Atlantique Work for AGES and I just missed her by a hair. When it didn't work for the new owner, thanks to the kindness of the seller passing on my info, off to me she went:happydance:!! The little yellow cutie was also an addition thanks to the heads-up from a lovely member. A very "family friendly" round-up this month:P

Thank you so much my dear Bal ladies:hugs::heart::flowers: Sharing is always so much fun and I love seeing what everyone else has been nabbing as well. These newest goodies all kind of just happened if you will. I'd wanted that particular Atlantique Work for AGES and I just missed her by a hair. When it didn't work for the new owner, thanks to the kindness of the seller passing on my info, off to me she went:happydance:!! The little yellow cutie was also an addition thanks to the heads-up from a lovely member. A very "family friendly" round-up this month:P

I can't agree more ;) very, very "family friendly" month. I've seen one of your bags( 07) here as well :graucho:

A bit busy sounds a little like an understatement.....what beautiful finds!!!

I just love the little yellow key fob! :amuse:

I was sent some pics today of some new arrivals due out soon and I adore this bag but in a City. The matte leather looks awesome with the silver hardware.. :love:
I am hoping this might be an October purchase for me...

Has anyone seen this in person yet?

bhhuua.jpg