Show Us Your SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER Purchases!

My very first Balenciaga Work bag! I FINALLY understand what the B bags lovers are talking about when they use a word such as 'smooshy' leather.

Here is my 2007 Balenciaga Work bag in the colour Ocean! I'm a sea girl and this colour reminds me of the colour of the sea when I was in Europe. I'm in love!

Bought from a fellow tpf er. In excellent condition. The leather is sooooo.... different from my 2014 Lambskin Gris Pyrite and Chevre Rose Aubepine. I could sleep with this bag! :woohoo:

Here she is...

Thanks for letting me share!

Love it! The color is beautiful and the leather looks so pillowy soft. :tender: Congrats!

My Beige Oryx! So soft and buttery!! :graucho:

Very pretty! Great neutral.. Love your sandals too! ;)

My very first Balenciaga Work bag! I FINALLY understand what the B bags lovers are talking about when they use a word such as 'smooshy' leather.

Here is my 2007 Balenciaga Work bag in the colour Ocean! I'm a sea girl and this colour reminds me of the colour of the sea when I was in Europe. I'm in love!

Bought from a fellow tpf er. In excellent condition. The leather is sooooo.... different from my 2014 Lambskin Gris Pyrite and Chevre Rose Aubepine. I could sleep with this bag! :woohoo:

Here she is...

Lovely, especially with the G21 hardware! :smile:

I know you guys want new season colors, but isn't this Black Metallic Edge Velo gorgeous? Pictures doesn't do it justice. My breath caught when I took her out of the box!

I said to myself no more bags till 2015. After seeing this picture... Who am I kidding?! This bag is stunning!

Is this hamilton bag heavier than the lambskin version?

I just received 2 of the most beautiful RH Citys. They are 12' Vert Poker & 11' Bleu Lavande.

I acquired them from the most amazing and sweet tPFer (Thank you!).

x37ad4.jpg

2n1hsm9.jpg

2ufedt5.jpg

21kl24p.jpg

I just received 2 of the most beautiful RH Citys. They are 12' Vert Poker & 11' Bleu Lavande.

x37ad4.jpg

2n1hsm9.jpg

2ufedt5.jpg

21kl24p.jpg

They are gorgeous!!! The green reminds me of the colour of Emeralds. This month's purchases are getting very colourful! =)

x37ad4.jpg

2n1hsm9.jpg

2ufedt5.jpg

21kl24p.jpg

Oh myyy how lucky you are! Those are my favorite pop-colors! Vert Poker is quite similar to Vert Gazon and Pommier, I always fall for that vibrant green. And the Blue Lavande is sooo eye candy! Can't stop drooling.. 👅💦💦💦

x37ad4.jpg

2n1hsm9.jpg

2ufedt5.jpg

21kl24p.jpg

OMG Tara how did you score two such awesome bags! I've wanted an excellent BL for so long! And you know how I feel about gorgeous greens! Well done! Congrats and enjoy:graucho:

Here she is...

My Beige Oryx! So soft and buttery!! :graucho:

Ok, who bought the gorgeous 04 mystery green weekender on the Bay? I was outbid at the end. :sad:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351161080415?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

Sookilala, that is some gorgeous leather! Totally smooshy and delicious! Enjoy:biggrin:

JE2824, congrats on your lovely beige onyx! :biggrin:

Saira, so wish I would have seen this listing:graucho: I would have been bidding:cool: Sorry someone stole it from you. Hope we find out who!

x37ad4.jpg

2n1hsm9.jpg

2ufedt5.jpg

21kl24p.jpg

The leather on both those bags are just delicious!
And what a gorgeous collection you have.
Many congrats on these two new additions.