Show us your September-October goodies! :)

Wow, just beautiful!! How do you find these pristine oldies? You must be seriously connected :smile:. Congrats and enjoy!

Huge congrats on this incredible treasure :loveeyes: I can almost feel the leather through the screen. I'm happy one of us hit the Bal jackpot today :tup:

Wow! So beautiful! I love caribou leather!

Another rare beauty with amazingly saturated color! Congrats!

I guess if you love colors (i.e. Beyond primary crayon colors), there are only few brands that do it really well, and Bal is amongst the handful of them (BV and LC are my other favs)

Wow, absolutely beautiful, what an amazing new addition, congrats! :heart:
Thank you so much ladies! :heart::flowers:
Now, I can finally say, that after all these years I'm still not Bal content!:biggrin::whut::panic:

I'm so exited that can't wait till tomorrow!
Promise will be posting pretty pics in a while!
Presenting Miss Mint 01 Bourdeaux FB caribou First!:heart::heart:

View attachment 3822907
Hats off to you, girl!! your searching skills are just amazing! :yahoo:
so, now mission accomplished?? any more left unfound?
it's so gorgeous, and in such great condition!! :tup: :drool::loveeyes: Congrats! :drinks:

I'm so exited that can't wait till tomorrow!
Promise will be posting pretty pics in a while!
Presenting Miss Mint 01 Bourdeaux FB caribou First!:heart::heart:

View attachment 3822907
:ps: STOP.THE.PRESSES. OMG!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:THIS is phenomenal!!!! I'm calling this baby my top fave of yours & that is saying a lot with your unbelievable collection!!!!! Big Congrats dearest aalinne!:drinks::girlsigh:

Dearest Kendie, it was a huge disappointment at first but I'm absolutely fine now :hugs:We'll see what Yoogi's will say, maybe it'll be resolved without any more sturm and drang. I feel perfectly OK with it because I'm decided on not keeping the bag, I wouldn't keep it even if I was offered a refund. I really did want a like new or brand new red bag so I won't settle for less.

By the way, yesterday I went to have a look at the new Céline bag you bought recently and it was just as lovely as in your pics. Available in 3 or 4 colours and in 2 sizes I think. I'll keep this bag in mind when it's time to choose another smaller bag. Love the clean high quality design.
You have such a lovely, refreshing attitude girl....bravo to you!:drinks: New mantra is "let Miss perfect Red find her way to dearest SGCW soon!" Oh yay:happydance:, so glad you checked out the Celine Box! It actually comes in 3 sizes (mine is medium & by far the most popular size) My SA said they rarely stock mini/small anymore because they don't sell as well being so small that not a lot fits inside. They also didn't have the large size when i was there because again, medium is the one that everyone seems to go for. It does come in a nice variety of leathers (smooth like mine, leige which has the texture, lizard & croc, pony-hair, etc based on season & whichever styles/colors your store/boutique ordered. Do let me know, or PM me, if you have any specific questions!!:hugs:

You have such a lovely, refreshing attitude girl....bravo to you!:drinks: New mantra is "let Miss perfect Red find her way to dearest SGCW soon!" Oh yay:happydance:, so glad you checked out the Celine Box! It actually comes in 3 sizes (mine is medium & by far the most popular size) My SA said they rarely stock mini/small anymore because they don't sell as well being so small that not a lot fits inside. They also didn't have the large size when i was there because again, medium is the one that everyone seems to go for. It does come in a nice variety of leathers (smooth like mine, leige which has the texture, lizard & croc, pony-hair, etc based on season & whichever styles/colors your store/boutique ordered. Do let me know, or PM me, if you have any specific questions!!:hugs:
Thank you, Kendie, :hbeat: and for being my go to Céline enabler :graucho:

You know, I've realised I get a lot of shopping fulfillment just from others here being happy with their purchases and finds. I's strange because I thought all of these gorgeous reveals might make me go a little over the top with buying but it seems to have had the reverse effect, I've gotten even more particular about choosing new bags for myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendie26
@SomethingGoodCanWork Hun, i'm so sorry for you!!! :sad:
It's a real shame, and i hope you get your money back in full.
Hope your perfect red is waiting for you just behind the corner! :hugs:
Thank you, k. :hugs:I had another look at the bag this morning but I can't get past the broken edge coating so it'll have to go back.
We'll see how this works out with the store and Customs. 230 EUR. lesson learned :P

Absolutely, dear aalinne, and you know why? You guys are going to :cursing: at me because this is going to be the worst Bal City anti-climax at least of this month.

I did not like it! It's not as new!
I don't even know how Yoogi's Closet could describe it like that. This is what I would call gently used and that's not what I paid for. It's nothing like my black 2011 City. Nothing! OK, I'm "a bit" upset and I'll just have to return it.

I'll post some pics later just to show you why there was no spark but I think it's best to let aalinne's new reveal take the stage. And ladies, don't feel bad for me, it's more an annoyance than a crisis, albeit a very expensive one because I guess I won't get my custom fees back. There'll be other red Bals :yes:

aalinne, it's your turn to reveal! I hope a much happier one!

I've been staying away (for the most part) from the Bal forum, especially reveals because the reality of my bag obsession caught up and I realized they'll most likely bury me with all my bags before I ever get through them..lol

BUT, I've been checking in and looking for your reveal. So I am so sorry this one didn't work out for you, I know how disappointing it is.
Chin up though chicky, your perfect red is still out there!