Show us your September-October goodies! :)

Absolutely, dear aalinne, and you know why? You guys are going to :cursing: at me because this is going to be the worst Bal City anti-climax at least of this month.

I did not like it! It's not as new!
I don't even know how Yoogi's Closet could describe it like that. This is what I would call gently used and that's not what I paid for. It's nothing like my black 2011 City. Nothing! OK, I'm "a bit" upset and I'll just have to return it.

I'll post some pics later just to show you why there was no spark but I think it's best to let aalinne's new reveal take the stage. And ladies, don't feel bad for me, it's more an annoyance than a crisis, albeit a very expensive one because I guess I won't get my custom fees back. There'll be other red Bals :yes:

aalinne, it's your turn to reveal! I hope a much happier one!
:crybaby::whut::wtf::crybaby::cursing::mad::crybaby::crybaby: Oh Nooooooo:no::no::no:. This is TRAGEDY!:panic::tdown::crybaby:Can. Not. Believe. It.
I know my /our "Super sorry" doesn't cut it BUT it does indeed mean a BETTER bag is awaiting your call:hugs:

Dearest Kendie, it was a huge disappointment at first but I'm absolutely fine now :hugs:We'll see what Yoogi's will say, maybe it'll be resolved without any more sturm and drang. I feel perfectly OK with it because I'm decided on not keeping the bag, I wouldn't keep it even if I was offered a refund. I really did want a like new or brand new red bag so I won't settle for less.

By the way, yesterday I went to have a look at the new Céline bag you bought recently and it was just as lovely as in your pics. Available in 3 or 4 colours and in 2 sizes I think. I'll keep this bag in mind when it's time to choose another smaller bag. Love the clean high quality design.

Reactions: Kendie26
I'm so exited that can't wait till tomorrow!
Promise will be posting pretty pics in a while!
Presenting Miss Mint 01 Bourdeaux FB caribou First!:heart::heart:

Another rare beauty with amazingly saturated color! Congrats!

I guess if you love colors (i.e. Beyond primary crayon colors), there are only few brands that do it really well, and Bal is amongst the handful of them (BV and LC are my other favs)

Reactions: LostInBal