Show us your September-October goodies! :)

I got it from Fashionphile. It was listed as Excellent condition which was very accurate. I'd almost call it like new,, there isn't a single mark on it. The only wear I could tell is that the leather was not shiny like when I bought my new same year GH town. Not sure if RH velo was shiny brand new either though.

This is good to hear! I sell on FP but have never bought a bag. I’ve come close on the ones that say EXCELLENT but was afraid it wouldn’t be like they said. Reading your story will help me pull the trigger!

My not-so-new long awaited Rouge Cerise

Ive always wanted a red Balen. Ive wanted Rouge Theatre or Rouge Cerise for so long but i knew that i was late to the game. Theres no way im gonna get a brand new RT or RC in stores or boutiques.
Luckily God has answered my prayers (lol) and i found an online seller who's not so into her Town.
Guess what, hers was the Rouge Cerise, unused, pristine condition, 99% looks brand new, she was more than happy to let that bag go to a person who appreciates it more (thats me).
So yeah. Presenting my first Balenciaga Town (..and my first red Balenciaga too) , Rouge Cerise.
The more i look at it, the more i fall in love. She's a stunner,so gorgeous.

View attachment 3849767
Pretty! :loveeyes: Congratulations!

Reactions: Mamahailee
This is good to hear! I sell on FP but have never bought a bag. I’ve come close on the ones that say EXCELLENT but was afraid it wouldn’t be like they said. Reading your story will help me pull the trigger!
I was pretty worried too, but the pictures looked good, so that helped. Plus it's returnable, so wroth a look!
I don't really trust Yoogi's rating anymore. I bought a bag from them and returned it. It was listed as "Gently Used" and I would have called it "Well Used". The corners were totally beat up worse than bags I've had/used for 10 years! It kind of showed in the pictures, but was much worse in person.

Reactions: Bijouxlady
My first venture into pre-loved! My new-to-me Rouge Cerise Classic Velo on her maiden voyage.
20171011_065840_zpsupjtwppe.jpg
I own that color and have loved it forever. Great purchase!

I was pretty worried too, but the pictures looked good, so that helped. Plus it's returnable, so wroth a look!
I don't really trust Yoogi's rating anymore. I bought a bag from them and returned it. It was listed as "Gently Used" and I would have called it "Well Used". The corners were totally beat up worse than bags I've had/used for 10 years! It kind of showed in the pictures, but was much worse in person.
I didn’t realize it was returnable. Even better. I knew they would buy it back. I have never bought from Yoogi’s. If you have time could you look at the 2 Bal bags I posted here on my thread Fashionphile Finds? I am wanting some input to decide which one to get. I can only get one. I would appreciate it so much!