Show us your September-October goodies! :)

I've read mixed reviews (bad experiences and stuffs about these sites selling fakes) about reebonz and fashionpile so I'm hesitant on ordering from them.
Although I've never ordered from reebonz I wouldn't based on what I've read. Fashionphile, on the other hand, is one that I've purchased from a few times and will continue to do so.

My first venture into pre-loved! My new-to-me Rouge Cerise Classic Velo on her maiden voyage.
20171011_065840_zpsupjtwppe.jpg

great color! how's the condition and from which store did you get it from?
I got it from Fashionphile. It was listed as Excellent condition which was very accurate. I'd almost call it like new,, there isn't a single mark on it. The only wear I could tell is that the leather was not shiny like when I bought my new same year GH town. Not sure if RH velo was shiny brand new either though.

Reactions: mjuy
My not-so-new long awaited Rouge Cerise

Ive always wanted a red Balen. Ive wanted Rouge Theatre or Rouge Cerise for so long but i knew that i was late to the game. Theres no way im gonna get a brand new RT or RC in stores or boutiques.
Luckily God has answered my prayers (lol) and i found an online seller who's not so into her Town.
Guess what, hers was the Rouge Cerise, unused, pristine condition, 99% looks brand new, she was more than happy to let that bag go to a person who appreciates it more (thats me).
So yeah. Presenting my first Balenciaga Town (..and my first red Balenciaga too) , Rouge Cerise.
The more i look at it, the more i fall in love. She's a stunner,so gorgeous.

IMG_1507767348.451913.jpg

Ive always wanted a red Balen. Ive wanted Rouge Theatre or Rouge Cerise for so long but i knew that i was late to the game. Theres no way im gonna get a brand new RT or RC in stores or boutiques.
Luckily God has answered my prayers (lol) and i found an online seller who's not so into her Town.
Guess what, hers was the Rouge Cerise, unused, pristine condition, 99% looks brand new, she was more than happy to let that bag go to a person who appreciates it more (thats me).
So yeah. Presenting my first Balenciaga Town (..and my first red Balenciaga too) , Rouge Cerise.

View attachment 3849767
Congrats on this beauty! Love the Town size and it looks great with that hardware.

Reactions: Mamahailee

View attachment 3849767

This is absolutely beautiful! Love the colour especially + it looks lovely with the gold hardware, congrats!

Reactions: Mamahailee and mjuy

View attachment 3849767
Absolute perfection!!! Great score! :ps: congrats!

Reactions: Mamahailee