Show us your NON-Mulberry purchases!

I bought a lovely pair of shoes today to wear to our office Xmas party, they were doing 20% off instore at LK Bennett so saved nearly £40 on these lovelies - thought they would look stunning with my new YSL Belle du Jour clutch and a LBD :graucho:

http://www.lkbennett.com/shoes/courts/CCANGIE002SUEDE

This is the dress I have bought for the Xmas party, hoping it will suit me! Slightly nervous as I prefer kneelength dresses (am hoping it will be that length on me as I am 5'6 and hopefully shorter than the model) and am not keen on high necks normally but the lace looks so gorgeous and the reviews are excellent so thought would give it a go and return it if it looks awful...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Banana-Black-Stretchy-Dress/dp/B002OEEOQQ/ref=pd_sim_ap_13

I've bought from Blue Banana before and their dresses are usually really flattering, great prices too.

Lots of non-Mulberry reveals today! These two paired together are going to look amazing! Very sexy indeed! ;)

This is the dress I have bought for the Xmas party, hoping it will suit me! Slightly nervous as I prefer kneelength dresses (am hoping it will be that length on me as I am 5'6 and hopefully shorter than the model) and am not keen on high necks normally but the lace looks so gorgeous and the reviews are excellent so thought would give it a go and return it if it looks awful...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Banana-Black-Stretchy-Dress/dp/B002OEEOQQ/ref=pd_sim_ap_13

I've bought from Blue Banana before and their dresses are usually really flattering, great prices too.

WOW sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxy!! I got one from H & M quite similar, I think we have similar taste!! Lovely :biggrin:

Ok, ladies, here we go, introduce my first Bal Velo Classic, She will follows me to work tomorrow :smile:. Extra happy news, I got this beauty with 30% discount :smile: thanks Onebagtoomany! CPrincess, you were almost right!

Welcome to Bal!
Your Velo looks stunning. I have 3 Velo's and they are very practical. The good things is they don't need babying and no collonil to protect them. If they get wet in the rain, no problem, they stay as new.
Be careful, it is a true addiction!

Loveheart said:
Welcome to Bal!
Your Velo looks stunning. I have 3 Velo's and they are very practical. The good things is they don't need babying and no collonil to protect them. If they get wet in the rain, no problem, they stay as new.
Be careful, it is a true addiction!

Thanks Loveheart! I am already addicted to Mulberry, I just post a question about how to take care of the bag on Bal forum. So I can bring her out tomorrow then !

Lots of non-Mulberry reveals today! These two paired together are going to look amazing! Very sexy indeed! ;)

He he, not too much I hope - think going to be sat at my boss' table who also happens to be the CEO! I'm going to try it on tomorrow when it arrives but have got an alternative sequin dress lined up at Hobbs if the BB one turns out not to be flattering!

WOW sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxy!! I got one from H & M quite similar, I think we have similar taste!! Lovely :biggrin:

Great minds think alike ;) I really hope it is nice on when it arrives, always a bit of a risk ordering online. The Hobbs one that I could wear instead is really flattering but is nearly £200 so I hope for the sake of my bank balance that the BB one turns out to be nice :graucho:

Ok, ladies, here we go, introduce my first Bal Velo Classic, She will follows me to work tomorrow :smile:. Extra happy news, I got this beauty with 30% discount :smile: thanks Onebagtoomany! CPrincess, you were almost right!

Only just seen this love love the colour.
Congrats.
Im not a fan of bal but this is fab.
What a bargain.
Wise buying.;)