Show us your March 2017 finds here@

lindamirella

Dec 15, 2013
Scandinavia
February with its 28 days have gone so fast!

Show us your March finds here!
Exciting times ahead with the new collection just coming!

Show us your goodies!

Last edited:
Reactions: ChloePanda168

Yuleen

Feb 3, 2015
Love it!! I thought this is sold out in the US. Do you mind sharing where you find this and if they have another available? Thanks!

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
View attachment 3619630 My first mini pink chevron...
haha Twins!!! love this little guy, love at first sight :love: Enjoy! Great sturdy leather and only just have to be mindful of the lighter colored leather (as with all lighter color bags). Goes with absolutely everything. Congrats!

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
haha Twins!!! love this little guy, love at first sight :love: Enjoy! Great sturdy leather and only just have to be mindful of the lighter colored leather (as with all lighter color bags). Goes with absolutely everything. Congrats!
thank you I don't wear jeans in the spring/summer, I wear lots of dresses it's gonna be so pretty with them. You Didn't protect it with anything right? I usually don't!! Thanks again

Reactions: Vanana

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
thank you I don't wear jeans in the spring/summer, I wear lots of dresses it's gonna be so pretty with them. You Didn't protect it with anything right? I usually don't!! Thanks again
easier for you then! I wear lots of jeans but have gotten used to how to carry lighter color bags when I do so i sort of get into "autopilot" mode :P that I don't even think about it much anymore when I do. the thing also to think about (just in case) is anything darker color (navy/black etc) that are of materials like wool etc. (e.g., a wool coat) and sometimes depending on how the color was applied it "can" rub off on lighter color bags too though less common than jeans of course.
Nope I don't protect my bags. honestly i'm just too chicken (dunno what to do with a spray can and how evenly I can do it myself etc) so it gets to be too much stress and effort that I decide to not even think about/bother with it :P

Reactions: Tulip2