Show us your March 2017 finds here@

haha Twins!!! love this little guy, love at first sight :love: Enjoy! Great sturdy leather and only just have to be mindful of the lighter colored leather (as with all lighter color bags). Goes with absolutely everything. Congrats!
thank you I don't wear jeans in the spring/summer, I wear lots of dresses it's gonna be so pretty with them. You Didn't protect it with anything right? I usually don't!! Thanks again

Reactions: Vanana
thank you I don't wear jeans in the spring/summer, I wear lots of dresses it's gonna be so pretty with them. You Didn't protect it with anything right? I usually don't!! Thanks again
easier for you then! I wear lots of jeans but have gotten used to how to carry lighter color bags when I do so i sort of get into "autopilot" mode :P that I don't even think about it much anymore when I do. the thing also to think about (just in case) is anything darker color (navy/black etc) that are of materials like wool etc. (e.g., a wool coat) and sometimes depending on how the color was applied it "can" rub off on lighter color bags too though less common than jeans of course.
Nope I don't protect my bags. honestly i'm just too chicken (dunno what to do with a spray can and how evenly I can do it myself etc) so it gets to be too much stress and effort that I decide to not even think about/bother with it :P

Reactions: Tulip2