SHOW US YOUR LOUIS VUITTON BAG OF THE DAY!

I finally carried this one today and couldn’t be happier. I loved my gifted Diane in blue hour so much I figured I needed another 😊
I actually don’t own a lot of classic monogram bags but felt this was a good fit for me with it’s size.
Is it crazy to have two of the same exact style?
View attachment 5969356
No, if you love the bag why not. Many do it, including me. Lol. We all obviously think it's ok. :smile:

I love your new Diane in monogram. I said I was “at peace” with all my LVs BUT if I get to pick another, it would be the Diane in mono.

A (your) gifted Diane in blue doesn’t count. 😉🥰 ENJOY them both. 👏🏻
Ohhh that’s really brilliant thinking. The first Diane was a gift so really I’m good 😂
I love the mono on this one, I’m not usually drawn to it but this bag was awesome to carry and super cute 😊

Congrats hun! She’s sooooo pretty! :loveeyes:
No, it’s definitely not crazy to have two of the same style if you love them both! :ghi5: Speaking from the own experience of having two PAs, three speedies 25, four Felicies, and five Neverfulls MM :facepalm::lol:

I love this forum, you ladies understand it all and it’s great to have a place to share the obsession with others. Thank you for being so sweet and having more multiples than me ❤️

No, if you love the bag why not. Many do it, including me. Lol. We all obviously think it's ok. :smile:

I really do love this place!! I was feeling pretty silly about buying a second one as I never buy multiples of the same style. But knowing I’m not the only one makes a person feel better. I really do love the bag 🥰

Ohhh that’s really brilliant thinking. The first Diane was a gift so really I’m good 😂
I love the mono on this one, I’m not usually drawn to it but this bag was awesome to carry and super cute 😊

I love this forum, you ladies understand it all and it’s great to have a place to share the obsession with others. Thank you for being so sweet and having more multiples than me ❤️

I really do love this place!! I was feeling pretty silly about buying a second one as I never buy multiples of the same style. But knowing I’m not the only one makes a person feel better. I really do love the bag 🥰
Completely agree with everyone’s feedback on having more than one version of a style that you love and that works for you. I have bought a bag (or two, haha!) mostly because “it’s completely different from what I already have”, never enjoyed it nearly as much, and ended up selling.

Weather is so nice and the sun is out here today too! We have colder temps and rain coming for the weekend, so I need to get out and enjoy this.
(I’ll be yammering about the heat here in Phoenix in no time though.) :coolio:View attachment 5975010
Definitely have to enjoy if you are in Phoenix ❤️ I grew up down there and the summers are brutal. I moved up to Prescott a few years ago and it’s a whole different world 😂
Enjoy the wonderful weather and your gorgeous bag!!

Reactions: Miss Liz