SHOW US YOUR LOUIS VUITTON BAG OF THE DAY!

You maintained her so well. It’s still gorgeous. I lusted after the Speedy B 25 for so long, well since 2018 anyhow, but my petite frame just cannot carry it off.😫 Continue to enjoy your Speedy for many years to come.😍
Actually I had bought a brand new Speedy 25 from the LV boutique a while ago during my trip to London in 2012.

For some reason, sold that baby, practically untouched, still brand new. Somehow the fresh white leather without patina really bothered me at that time.

Have been wanting a classic Speedy 25 since then but refused to pay too much for a new one again nor the quite pricey preloved one.

Saw this piece at a local vintage store recently. The price was too good to be true due to the condition of the leather, the leather zipper pull damaged etc.

But I don’t mind at all. I love the look of vintage and the quality of the vintage canvas is excellent. Plus it’s from 1988 and that’s just beautiful.

So that’s my vintage Speedy25 love story ♥️

Actually I had bought a brand new Speedy 25 from the LV boutique a while ago during my trip to London in 2012.

For some reason, sold that baby, practically untouched, still brand new. Somehow the fresh white leather without patina really bothered me at that time.

Have been wanting a classic Speedy 25 since then but refused to pay too much for a new one again nor the quite pricey preloved one.

Saw this piece at a local vintage store recently. The price was too good to be true due to the condition of the leather, the leather zipper pull damaged etc.

But I don’t mind at all. I love the look of vintage and the quality of the vintage canvas is excellent. Plus it’s from 1988 and that’s just beautiful.

So that’s my vintage Speedy25 love story ♥️
Your vintage Speedy 25 story is heartwarming! It’s amazing how certain pieces can hold such sentimental value. The fact that you found one from 1988 with its unique history is just beautiful. Enjoy your vintage treasure, it’s a testament to timeless style and quality! Thank you for sharing. ❤🥰

• Love
Reactions: luv_bagz
My vintage Speedy 25 from January 1988. The handles are all dried out (hidden covered and tucked away). The leather may require replacement but the canvas is still great for a bag that’s already 36 years old!!
I had all the vachetta replaced on my Speedy 40 from 1998, and it literally looks brand new. The canvas is in excellent condition.

• Love
Reactions: luv_bagz
That’s great. I know the replacement can still be quite costly and pricey. Would love to see the transformation one day ♥️
I didn't think it was that bad, the whole thing cost $600. They initially quoted me like $800-900, but I was pleasantly surprised when it was only $600. It literally transformed my Speedy. I also had the full vachetta replaced on my Noé as well. That cost $660, and that bag is also from 1998, and it was trashed before, too. Now it looks perfect! Definitely worth the money.

I didn't think it was that bad, the whole thing cost $600. They initially quoted me like $800-900, but I was pleasantly surprised when it was only $600. It literally transformed my Speedy. I also had the full vachetta replaced on my Noé as well. That cost $660, and that bag is also from 1998, and it was trashed before, too. Now it looks perfect! Definitely worth the money.
Wow that sounds so amazing. Please do share some pics, if you don’t mind. Thanks much 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
I finally carried this one today and couldn’t be happier. I loved my gifted Diane in blue hour so much I figured I needed another 😊
I actually don’t own a lot of classic monogram bags but felt this was a good fit for me with it’s size.
Is it crazy to have two of the same exact style?
View attachment 5969356
Gorgeous! It is not crazy because they're each a totally different look.

I finally carried this one today and couldn’t be happier. I loved my gifted Diane in blue hour so much I figured I needed another 😊
I actually don’t own a lot of classic monogram bags but felt this was a good fit for me with it’s size.
View attachment 5969356
I love your new Diane in monogram. I said I was “at peace” with all my LVs BUT if I get to pick another, it would be the Diane in mono.

A (your) gifted Diane in blue doesn’t count. 😉🥰 ENJOY them both. 👏🏻

View attachment 5969356
Congrats hun! She’s sooooo pretty! :loveeyes:
No, it’s definitely not crazy to have two of the same style if you love them both! :ghi5: Speaking from the own experience of having two PAs, three speedies 25, four Felicies, and five Neverfulls MM :facepalm::lol: