Show us your Longchamp!

Received these goodies today. Bought the Paper Small Handle, pouch, and coin purse from the Longchamp website. Got it in 1 day because their warehouse is in New Jersey. Bought the navy and black coin purses from Bloomingdales. The black one took a while to arrive. This is my first time having the coin purse and pouch in the newer styles, and I got be honest, I prefer the older versions. I surprisingly loved paper more than I thought I would. I think I might get the backpack and the Medium tote, but I'm going to wait for a sale.

I do have more goodies on the way. :biggrin:View attachment 5700041View attachment 5700042
Love the paper color! I also prefer the old style coin pouches, because there’s no flap to get in the way. I actually ordered the navy one off the Bloomingdale’s website, and it’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow. If the black pops back up, I’ll get it too. I also have garnet and the green one that match the club le Pliages. Love those little coin purses.

I love these little cuties and used to have one but really cannot find anything much to fit in it. Wish I have a usage for them. They are so fun to collect! :biggrin:
The first one I ever got was a Bilberry one, maybe over a decade ago. I had the pouch and the large tote (the old version with the longer handles, actually I still have it.) I actually used to put my keys in them before I even knew a key pouch was a thing. I also used to love to wear a lot of rings on my fingers so when I was going to the bathroom, I used to slip them in there, or when I was running late for work, so I could just put them on once I got to work.

Some of my other goodies arrived. I never thought I would actually like this bag, but I binged a ton of videos on YouTube and decided to buy the mini because of the lack of crossbody functionality on the bigger one.

I love the Lilac and the Ecru, and if they ever went on sale, I might pick up the bigger versions, but the mini size suffices for my needs. Even though the mini holds my essentials I wish there was a small/medium size. I’m going to return the green, I might pick up the orange or lagoon, but I need to see lagoon in person.

67BAD00B-5039-480C-A5A0-47BA5A209E0E.jpeg