Show us your Longchamp!

Shopping today! At our favorite store, Longchamp! French Champagne included
SF outlets
The colorful Le Pliage on the wall is is 20% off
View attachment 5695197View attachment 5695621View attachment 5695628View attachment 5695639View attachment 5695655

View attachment 5695659

View attachment 5695660

View attachment 5695664

Thx for sharing. It looks well stocked. So lucky
So I bought a “medium” LP Cuir (the old fashioned type with the thin strap and that buttery soft leather) from Nordstrom Rack. It’s a large in my opinion but I am sooooo keeping it! I can wear it crossbody and on my shoulder.

I also got a small LP Cuir in the burgundy color but the leather is thicker and comes with a wide strap. Returning that one.

View attachment 5696521

View attachment 5696522

View attachment 5696523
I forgot how petite you are. Congrats on your score

So I bought a “medium” LP Cuir (the old fashioned type with the thin strap and that buttery soft leather) from Nordstrom Rack. It’s a large in my opinion but I am sooooo keeping it! I can wear it crossbody and on my shoulder.

I also got a small LP Cuir in the burgundy color but the leather is thicker and comes with a wide strap. Returning that one.

View attachment 5696521

View attachment 5696522

View attachment 5696523
Looks great on you! Very laidback chic!

Reactions: Glitter_pixie
I’m disappointed that i don’t love it like I thought I would. Perhaps it’s the colour. It might be a grower ..
When I received mine I was also disappointed. I was so excited to finally get it and when I opened the box I was just so deflated with disappointment lol. At first glance it looked cheap and stiff and I thought “I paid $200 for this??”. I held onto it for a few days and pulled it back out and tried my things in it and wore it around the house. I decided I’d hang onto it. Then after I started using it I fell in love with it. It hangs so well, holds a ton, easy to get in and out of and has a very simplistic look. I now own the black too. The two of them are among my most favorite bags right now. I get many compliments on it and two friends of mine have also purchased this bag. I just thought I’d share my experience. I totally understand opening that box and feeling disappointed.

Last edited:
When I received mine I was also disappointed. I was so excited to finally get it and when I opened the box I was just so deflated with disappointment lol. At first glance it looked cheap and stiff and I thought “I paid $200 for this??”. I held onto it for a few days and pulled it back out and tried my things in it and wore it around the house. I decided I’d hang onto it. Then after I started using it I fell in love with it. It hangs so well, holds a ton, easy to get in and out of and has a very simplistic look. I now own the black too. The two of them are among my most favorite bags right now. I get many compliments on it and two friends of mine have also purchased this bag. I just thought I’d share my experience. I totally understand opening that box and feeling disappointed.

Thank you for this. I love that you fell in love with it in the end and now have two! :heart:

It’s so rare that I open a box and feel disappointed with a bag purchase! I have a variety of bag styles but I use a crossbody the most these days. To be honest i haven’t got it out/tried it on since i put it away to return but I may hang onto it just a little longer just incase the love appears.

Reactions: Ms.Dixie
I love my XS bags and am very excited to finally have an LGP XS in my collection after falling in love with the black one posted here (maybe viewwing’s?) last year. I blinked :lol: and missed out on the black one during the sale. I never thought I could have this one either since my Saks order in December was cancelled after 8 days!!!! I searched again last week and was able to check out with it……..and surprisingly, it shipped the same day (and didn’t get cancelled this time). Thanks for letting me share :smile:

A47A1B1C-AF45-469C-B803-C5DAC7750090.jpeg

I love my XS bags and am very excited to finally have an LGP XS in my collection after falling in love with the black one posted here (maybe viewwing’s?) last year. I blinked :lol: and missed out on the black one during the sale. I never thought I could have this one either since my Saks order in December was cancelled after 8 days!!!! I searched again last week and was able to check out with it……..and surprisingly, it shipped the same day (and didn’t get cancelled this time). Thanks for letting me share :smile:

View attachment 5697316
Gorgeous bag!!! I started carrying these bags recently because I slipped and fell and I can’t carry my “heavy” bags for a bit.

• Thanks
Reactions: Iamminda