Show us your Longchamp!

ballet_russe

pointe de la mode
May 4, 2008
Hello! It seems to me that here Longchamp has a lot of fans (and non-lovers...), therefore I started a thread for sharing photos of Longchamp. Show us your bags! :biggrin:

Here are my leather beauties. My big collection of Les Pliages will post later.

Here is the small Legende in black leather and the LM tote and coin purse of patent.

Last edited by a moderator:

plasticmartyr

The Bag Goblin
O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
Wow! That's an awesime bag. I SOO didn't know that Longchamp done all leather luxury bags. Sorry, never been a Longchamp fan, but maybe it's time to give them a chance.

ColdSteel

Lover of moto jackets, vintage, and cats
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
in the shoe department
Mine's gone everywhere! I originally bought my large le Pliage two years ago for a two-week trip to Eastern Europe. Now I use it to jam my carry-on stuff and for wherever else I go. Right now, it's my one-and-only Longchamp but I'd like to get one in a smaller size. I have a tendency to overstuff it since it's so big.

Digging through my bag after eating at Cafe Gerbeaud in Budapest.

In the Czech Republic.

Reactions: momshj and cheidel

ballet_russe

pointe de la mode
May 4, 2008
^ thank you for sharing! mine have gone all over the world too.

here is some of my Pliages... I am too lazy to unfold, sorry. more posted later! keeping the suspense...

here is type S in violet, type M in navy, type L in light blue and the pochette and coin purse. the baby Pliage mobile charm also!

doreenjoy

zzz
Feb 6, 2008
Here is a group shot of some of my Les Pliages custom totes and accessories. I'll take a family photo as soon as my new Medium sized one arrives from France.

I love them for traveling, too. So practical!

Ania

O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
London
Great! Can't wait to see your bags.
Ugh! My camera has just gone awol on me! I sooo need to buy a new one! Will post a group shot when this happens! For now here are some (actually only 3 - I look quite ghastly in most of my holiday pics! Lol :P) of my Le Pliages in action:
Me (aubergine "M") with my Mum (beige "Shopping") on Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence

With a navy "M" in Airlie Beach, Australia

About to fly out of Ballina Airport (near Byron Bay, Aus) and looking rather silly with a navy "M" and a chocolate "L"

Ania

O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
London
oh, I don't have my camera handy but I just wanted to say I love Longchamps!
I have a Lepliage in large and a Lepliage messenger....

I think we should have a Longchamp subforum!
I also think that, I don't know anyone who doesn't have at least a single LePliage... But than again - I don't think ppl get as "passionate" about Longchamp bags as they do about other brands - that might be a bit of a problem... :biggrin:

Ania

O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
London
^^ So lovely! You look quite chic with those Le Pliage bags!
Ow! Thanks! That's very kind of you to say! :biggrin: I love the magenta/dark blue combo of your bags! So classic! Have you seen the new cutsomisable LeCabas bags? I really like them but am a bit wary because they only have a snap and I hate it when people can see into my bag... :sad: