Show us your Longchamp!

Congrats! Where did you get it? Your research and resources are awesome! I want that beige one too!

Thank you my bag twin :smile:. I got it from Saks. It does take some stalking :lol: because their site is weird/glitchy and doesn’t make sense. I swear I am done buying bags this year :lol:. I hope you can find the beige one.

I bought my first LC bag in years after finding this feed and seeing all your lovely pieces! My LP Green line MSH arrived today but unfortunately will have to be exchanged for a LLH because she's just a teensy bit too small to fit my laptop!

What do you all think of the green line? I love the silver hardware but I'm not sure about the green on the ears. I may exchange for a classic LP instead.

PXL_20230201_102250676.jpg

So bought these goodies from the Longchamp website. This is my first time picking up pieces from the Green line and the City line. The pouch and the coin purse were the last two I was missing from my Cognac collection and even though I wanted them in The Original, I don't think I'm going see those pieces pop up, so I just bought these instead. I'm not really a fan of the green, and even though I prefer gold hardware, especially for this color, I don't mind the silver hardware on this. As far the crossbody, I really love LC's navy. I think they're one of the few company's to do the color justice. I had my eye on the crossbody for a while, so I finally just decided to get it. Even though it's small I can tell it will hold most if not all my essentials. I do wish the strap was detachable and the zipper pull had been the same color and they had included a dust bag, but all of those are minor and don't take away from my love of the bag.

IMG_5945.jpeg

So lucky!!! I've had this bag sitting in my Sak's wishlist, but it never popped back in stock. Maybe I'll get lucky too one day.

I hope you can find one. I don’t really shop at Saks so I don’t know about their wishlist. I just google search Longchamp LGP XS and the results page will show this bag for Saks. It will show out of stock or in stock but it’s not always accurate. So click on it and see if it shows add to cart. What I don’t understand is why the price goes up and down. I have seen it marked down by around 75% off (wish I could have gotten it at that price) and then back up to 70% off or 60% off. Good luck!