Show us your latest Prada additions!

Thanks! I love that about it, too. I can't wait to start using it. Debating on waiting until it's officially spring, but idc about that. I'll use it tomorrow! :smile:
I don't know where you live, but I'd say, unless it's raining or snowing, there's no reason to put off carrying such a pretty bag just because 'you're not supposed to wear light colors in winter' or whatever :yes:

I had no idea there was so much snow in Colorado, wow. I thought the East Coast was where it snowed the most, and in Midwest (it's Midwest, right?) it was cold but not particularly snowy, especially in March. Good to know! But it's a beautiful state nonetheless! :smile:
I've been wearing it regardless, even though it snowed yesterday all day lol. That's normal this time of year for us. I'm used to it. I don't care that I'm using a white bag before it's officially spring, I love it and it's so handy.

Reactions: IntheOcean
I've been wearing it regardless, even though it snowed yesterday all day lol. That's normal this time of year for us. I'm used to it. I don't care that I'm using a white bag before it's officially spring, I love it and it's so handy.
What's better to mach a white bag than white snow? I'd say any color and any type of bag can be worn all year-round if one feels like it :smile:

Reactions: Pop Art Suzy
Hello :smile:
I wanted to ask for the people who just recently bought their Prada, I just bought mine replaced yesterday (practically brand new), i was a bit surprised that the new Prada doesn't have an authenticity card anymore since last year (at least the product that was from last year), is this correct? The SA was explaining to me, if the product was produced last year, yes no more authenticity cards. please lemme know your experience! thanks

I bought these sandals. They’re so light and soft and extremely comfortable. I have a few pairs of Chanel’s “dad sandals”, these Prada ones are much lighter. True to size for me. Highly recommended!

View attachment 5730808
I've been wondering if these are as comfortable they look. I just ordered a pair and hope the comfort is enough to push me into the dad sandals trend. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: fairlady