Show Us Your Kate Spade Bags!

I couldn't help but notice that a lot of people are trying to get a Kate Spade sub-forum started. The best way to do that is, not only to ask (make your wishes known here http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/how-many-people-would-want-see-kate-spade-108192.html), but to have several threads about the brand that are active and current.

So for all you Kate Spade fans and owners out there. . . . . SHOW US YOUR KATE SPADE BAGS!:tup:
My first KS purchase! I'm thrilled. It just arrived yesterday. I ordered off of Kate's website. It was already on sale, plus an additional 30% off.

Attachments

• IMG_6073.JPG
    IMG_6073.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 1,235
It's gorgeous![emoji2] What is this bag called?

It's called Cherry Street Small Phoebe. I just love it! I'm still searching around on ebay looking for purses. I've seen a lot of fakes. Makes me very nervous. I'm wondering if all KS purses have the little, cloth tag/label sewn into the lining because I see a lot, on ebay, that don't. And when I email seller asking about it, they don't get back to me, so I'm assuming that inside tag/label is crucial for a genuine KS purse?

It's called Cherry Street Small Phoebe. I just love it! I'm still searching around on ebay looking for purses. I've seen a lot of fakes. Makes me very nervous. I'm wondering if all KS purses have the little, cloth tag/label sewn into the lining because I see a lot, on ebay, that don't. And when I email seller asking about it, they don't get back to me, so I'm assuming that inside tag/label is crucial for a genuine KS purse?
I'm really not sure. I haven't had that many Kate Spade purses yet. So I don't know that much about their usual layout. But the ones I have had do have the label.

I'll have to check out mine and get back to you. I believe they all have some sort of tag sewn into lining. Are they just not posting pix of it or they saying it doesn't have a tag?

I sold my only KS (a rose gold glitter Taden tote) a while back as it just didn't fit my needs, but I had been watching this on Poshmark for a little over a year and the price finally tempted me too much and I got it. I know it's probably just an older outlet bag, but I just love the quilted bows.
I'm thinking it needs a fob though, to brighten it up a bit.

IMG_1485446828.533136.jpg

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I sold my only KS (a rose gold glitter Taden tote) a while back as it just didn't fit my needs, but I had been watching this on Poshmark for a little over a year and the price finally tempted me too much and I got it. I know it's probably just an older outlet bag, but I just love the quilted bows.

View attachment 3586143
i like it, and agree w/you... it needs a bright fob or puff or keychain or something!

Reactions: mrskolar09

View attachment 3586143

I really like this bag...a great neutral color!