Show Us Your Kate Spade Bags!

I ended up ordering this bag from the surprise sale. I was watching the same one on eBay for $35 more. I think my daughter will like this one better. Ordered it Monday and it's already "out for delivery"... [emoji16]

View attachment 3529329
I ordered the same in 3 different shades. My order arrived today and one of the bags was not shipped out despite being charged.

So now off to ebay it is for me!

I just purchased this during the second to last 75% sale. For the life of me I cannot remember the name or even official color of this bag although I would recognize it once heard. Any help would be appreciated! Edited to add that I finally found it! It's the Henderson Street Sawyer in Urchin Pink/Black. IMG_3749.JPG

Last edited:
I received my Kate Spade Cedar Street bag in Nightlife Blue which I bought during the cyber monday week sale on Amazon. The bag came down to USD$141.29 delivered to Australia! I'm so impressed shipping was free and my order arrived in just under two weeks :smile: My first KS bag and I love the colour and the shape! .
IMG_20161210_113215_1.jpg

A while back I spilled wine on my wife's purse, which happened to be one of her favorites. This is the only picture I have of it but I think I remember her telling me at some point that it was a Kate Spade. Can anyone verify this and if so, where can I get another one? I've searched all over google images (even used this image to search with) and haven't had any luck. I'm hoping one of you fine purse lovers can help me out.

Attachments

• IMG_1331.JPG
    IMG_1331.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 1,036