Show Us Your Kate Spade Bags!

Brought this on sale recently to be used for work, not so sure about it though. The leather is a bit stiffer than I'm used to but I absolutely adore the colour and the size fits everything I need for work, also it's obviously good quality!
View attachment 3591637
Are you liking this bag so far? I just love the color and am trying to decide between this and the Maya... two very different styles. I would love to hear your thoughts, good and bad, about this style. Thank you!

Are you liking this bag so far? I just love the color and am trying to decide between this and the Maya... two very different styles. I would love to hear your thoughts, good and bad, about this style. Thank you!

It really does depend on what you're looking for in a bag, I personally wanted something for work that I could chuck everything in and it does that perfectly.

The good:
- The colour is as gorgeous as it looks online!
- It's a decent size, I feel like you can almost fit the kitchen sink in there.
- Love the hardware and it's obviously well made (the feet on the bottom have scratched a bit but to be fair I probably have been a little rough with it), no damage so far inside or out.
- The slide pocket is actually pretty useful! I chuck my phone and public transport pass in there for easy access.

The bad:
- It's definitely a very structured bag which I'm personally not usually a huge fan of but to each their own!
- It's on the bigger side (I've included this as a good and a bad thing haha). Probably bigger the pictures of the bag with the model make it look.
- As a person who is 5'8" I can't wear this cross body, only as a shoulder bag with the long strap
- It's made me unsure of my feelings for tassels, I thought I wasn't a huge fan and now I think I like them.

Reactions: PenelopeP
It really does depend on what you're looking for in a bag, I personally wanted something for work that I could chuck everything in and it does that perfectly.

The good:
- The colour is as gorgeous as it looks online!
- It's a decent size, I feel like you can almost fit the kitchen sink in there.
- Love the hardware and it's obviously well made (the feet on the bottom have scratched a bit but to be fair I probably have been a little rough with it), no damage so far inside or out.
- The slide pocket is actually pretty useful! I chuck my phone and public transport pass in there for easy access.

The bad:
- It's definitely a very structured bag which I'm personally not usually a huge fan of but to each their own!
- It's on the bigger side (I've included this as a good and a bad thing haha). Probably bigger the pictures of the bag with the model make it look.
- As a person who is 5'8" I can't wear this cross body, only as a shoulder bag with the long strap
- It's made me unsure of my feelings for tassels, I thought I wasn't a huge fan and now I think I like them.
Thank you so much for this information! Very helpful!

I am wondering what this blue handbag is? I saw it on the lifetime movie "sorority nightmare". I'm obsessed with it and it's a great color for spring!

Attachments

• IMG_0809.JPG
    IMG_0809.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,299
  • IMG_0811.JPG
    IMG_0811.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 1,308