Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Eternallove4bag: So Beautiful! They look gorgeous together! I have the bracelet too and had debated on the ring, but after seeing your photo the debate is over: it's a must have! Enjoy your beautiful set!
Thank u so much Nerja[emoji173]️[emoji173]️... I am so happy you are getting the ring too! I really debated on this one too since my store didn't have it so I couldn't try it. But the more I thought about it the more it made sense to make it a set so finally asked my SA to transfer the last one left in my size [emoji28]... rest is history. I literally wore it out of the store with box in my bag[emoji5]... please post pics when you get yours. I looked separately for pics of this ring both on tpf and IG and could only find the one without the diamonds.

So pretty! The diamonds look amazing

Thank u so much my dear[emoji173]️[emoji173]️! I couldn't resist making it a set! Love that it has diamonds but is subtle enough to wear 24/7 without appearing too blingy [emoji28]

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
I have been wanting to get another bracelet to stack with my current RG LOVE. Was planning to get LOVE PAVE, but after trying on so many times, I noticed the LOVE diamond PAVE is not bling as I thought.

I went to try on this CDC diamond bracelet, as well as Kelly and H d'Ancre, and love the CDC one the best & I love how shining the diamond portion seems to be. Right now I am waiting my SA to get the large size for me, as the standard size is a bit tight (my LOVE is size 18). What do you think.
IMG_8395.JPG

I have been wanting to get another bracelet to stack with my current RG LOVE. Was planning to get LOVE PAVE, but after trying on so many times, I noticed the LOVE diamond PAVE is not bling as I thought.

I went to try on this CDC diamond bracelet, as well as Kelly and H d'Ancre, and love the CDC one the best & I love how shining the diamond portion seems to be. Right now I am waiting my SA to get the large size for me, as the standard size is a bit tight (my LOVE is size 18). What do you think.
View attachment 3798023

Love it. Kind of wish I had bought that one. Mine does not have the diamonds on the base.