Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

I apologize ahead of time because I know there must be posts on this already. I did a keyword search, but somehow nothing came up in this thread.
I would greatly appreciate photos of the Cartier Love bracelet stacked with the partial diamond CDC (the one with the diamonds on the medor studs). It would be especially helpful to see it next to rainbow or all-diamond Loves since those are what I have, but I can also use my imagination for a photo with the classic Love! Also, as I understand, the SH is slightly larger than the Love 16 and the ST is slightly larger than the Love 17, does that sound correct? Thanks so much.

Reactions: 880
I apologize ahead of time because I know there must be posts on this already. I did a keyword search, but somehow nothing came up in this thread.
I would greatly appreciate photos of the Cartier Love bracelet stacked with the partial diamond CDC (the one with the diamonds on the medor studs). It would be especially helpful to see it next to rainbow or all-diamond Loves since those are what I have, but I can also use my imagination for a photo with the classic Love! Also, as I understand, the SH is slightly larger than the Love 16 and the ST is slightly larger than the Love 17, does that sound correct? Thanks so much.
You might be able to find more pics with a search in the Stacking Bracelets, Watches, etc thread. I was able to find the following two pics (credit: @Sparkledolll) with a quick search:
imageuploadedbypurseforum1453979927-300921-jpg.3254758

imageuploadedbypurseforum1450366665-624476-jpg.3216364

Here you go... hope it helps!

E86A7C44-801F-4D11-8552-31267C56DA4B.jpeg

BF5A8295-ED6C-46D6-9C61-7100315B2605.jpeg

One more since I have this on today. Not sure why pics came out upside down. I should mention my Love is size 17 and CDC is ST (Standard size basically Medium)View attachment 4849940
Thank you!! That is so helpful, and it looks so beautiful together. I ran over to follow you on IG, and then I realized I already am :smile: Thank you also for the sizing help. I have Loves in both 16 and 17, so that is why I was debating the CDC size. My store needs to transfer to get it in so I want to ask for the correct size.

Reactions: Sparkledolll
Reactions: Rhl2987