Scarves Show us your "Exceptional" scarves !

Exceptional 90cm Animapolis Fleuri Embroidered scarf for Spring/Summer 2021 H593470S 13

Scarf in hand-embroidered silk twill with hand-rolled edges (100% silk).

This scarf requires 32 hours of hand-embroidery.

The hand-embroidered multicolor tropical flowers offer a delicate contrast to the fine lines of the Animapolis design, an urban jungle born from Jan Bajtlik's imagination.

Made in India

animapolis-fleuri-embroidered-scarf-90--593470S%2013-flat-1-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg

animapolis-fleuri-embroidered-scarf-90--593470S%2013-worn-7-0-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg

Exceptional 90cm Claire de Lune Embroidered scarf for Spring/Summer 2021 H593430S 01

Scarf in hand-embroidered silk twill with hand-rolled edges (100% silk).

This scarf requires 65 hours of hand-embroidery.

The Clair de Lune, designed by Dimitri Rybaltchenko, shimmers in the light thanks to the silver glass microbeads delicately embroidered by hand with a hook and needle.

Made in India
clair-de-lune-embroidered-scarf-90--593430S 01-flat-1-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpgclair-de-lune-embroidered-scarf-90--593430S 01-detail-2-0-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpgclair-de-lune-embroidered-scarf-90--593430S 01-worn-7-0-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg

Last edited:
After having bought the Carreve scarf below (yes, I'm quoting myself from another thread! too lazy to upload pic again!), I started looking for some background on the design and discovered it may have been issued as a special edition in Japan in 2019. I don't see this discussed yet in this thread, and am just curious if anyone has any further information? I found online on a few Japanese websites, and ebay sellers, with the information that it was a gift to customers in 2019 associated with the theme "In pursuit of dreams". The version referenced is also a 70cm but obviously not embroidered. Anyone know more about a non-embroidered version?

After having bought the Carreve scarf below (yes, I'm quoting myself from another thread! too lazy to upload pic again!), I started looking for some background on the design and discovered it may have been issued as a special edition in Japan in 2019. I don't see this discussed yet in this thread, and am just curious if anyone has any further information? I found online on a few Japanese websites, and ebay sellers, with the information that it was a gift to customers in 2019 associated with the theme "In pursuit of dreams". The version referenced is also a 70cm but obviously not embroidered. Anyone know more about a non-embroidered version?
Not sure about the non-embroidered version, but embroidered version it is still available on the Canadian website with a bit of description:https://www.hermes.com/ca/en/product/carreve-embroidered-scarf-70-H593390Sv03/
Probably not that helpful...

Reactions: HoneyLocks
Reactions: shrpthorn
There's an exceptional Toucans de Paradis 140cm embroidered (I think from A/W'20) that's starting to make its way into stores and online... requiring 220 hours of embroidery :shocked: I actually got to see this in the store and even the SA was making fun of how impractical it would be. Large swaths of it are covered in sequins and therefore very heavy - I'd be afraid to tie it for fear of snags but with that weight there's no way it's gonna sit pretty around your shoulders like it does on the model, not without pins or something to hold it in place. (All of this is idle musing on my part anyway as there's no way I can pay 7.5K for a scarf!)

I didn't get a chance to take pics in store but here's the online listing:

Toucans de Paradis embroidered giant scarf
H713560S 02

toucans-de-paradis-embroidered-giant-scarf--713560S 02-front-1-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpeg
toucans-de-paradis-embroidered-giant-scarf--713560S 02-detail-2-0-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpeg

toucans-de-paradis-embroidered-giant-scarf--713560S 02-worn-7-0-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpeg

I am relatively new to the world of Hermes scarves—I’ve only recently started getting a few scarves and still have no idea how to tie or wear them though I’m practicing and learning :smile:. I know it’s ridiculously expensive, but for some reason, I fell in love with the embroidered Clair de Lune design and the sparkle of the silver beads. Unfortunately, by decided to commit to buying, it was sold out everywhere (online and in stores, I had my SA do a global search for me).

So, I’ve been tracking the internet for months, to see if it might pop up somewhere on a resale site. Somehow, magic happened a few weeks ago, and it came up on a search as in stock on Hermes.com! I was able to place an order and check out, but I kept checking to make sure it actually shipped as we all know the scourge of disappointment from canceled online orders :smile:

But it did actually ship and arrive last week—and it is so gorgeous! I have no idea how to tie it, or wear it, or what to wear it to, but I’ll figure that out at some point :smile:

Attachments

• 79700896-7A01-445F-901C-37B9C065D5D1.jpeg
    79700896-7A01-445F-901C-37B9C065D5D1.jpeg
    394.1 KB · Views: 52
  • E0185F0E-DC40-4EFD-B5BB-045926221FA8.jpeg
    E0185F0E-DC40-4EFD-B5BB-045926221FA8.jpeg
    385.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 0DD4EB13-AAB6-4B48-AE45-B378F00C9A5F.jpeg
    0DD4EB13-AAB6-4B48-AE45-B378F00C9A5F.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 63
I am relatively new to the world of Hermes scarves—I’ve only recently started getting a few scarves and still have no idea how to tie or wear them though I’m practicing and learning :smile:. I know it’s ridiculously expensive, but for some reason, I fell in love with the embroidered Clair de Lune design and the sparkle of the silver beads. Unfortunately, by decided to commit to buying, it was sold out everywhere (online and in stores, I had my SA do a global search for me).

So, I’ve been tracking the internet for months, to see if it might pop up somewhere on a resale site. Somehow, magic happened a few weeks ago, and it came up on a search as in stock on Hermes.com! I was able to place an order and check out, but I kept checking to make sure it actually shipped as we all know the scourge of disappointment from canceled online orders :smile:

But it did actually ship and arrive last week—and it is so gorgeous! I have no idea how to tie it, or wear it, or what to wear it to, but I’ll figure that out at some point :smile:
Many many congrats on acquiring this stunning piece!!:flowers:

It is absolutely stunning- I am sure you will wear it beautifully :yes: Just peaking out from your winter coat will be divine.

Reactions: Wolfkishner