Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

1. I do have a few to show off, but I can't really post pics without getting an error. :pout:
    I'll try to get some up on Flickr and post a link.

2. Thank you!

3. .50! I am coming shopping with you!! So pretty!

4. 50 cents!?!?!?!??! So jealous!!! I wanna play...I wanna play!!!!!!!!!!! ok where do I start?! I found all of these a couple weeks ago at my local thirft store.

hampton demi pouch 4.9.12.JPG willis 005.JPG dot bag 010 4.9.12.JPG
    Stacey Ann Maignan likes this.
  5. My bargains aren't as good as thrift store finds, but I think I did pretty good on eBay. For some reason, my uploaded photos aren't showing.

6. Let's try this again:
    1. Pinnacle Erin orig $798, bought in new condition for $235
    2. Emmie flap $15.29
    3. Gramercy wallet $13.94
    4. Poppy patent coin wristlet $34.95
    5. Madison wallet free with purchase of purse
    6. Thompson slim tote $119

erinsmall009.jpg purse001.jpg gramercywallet006.jpg poppy coina019small.jpg wallet018.jpg thompson023small.jpg
  7. Great finds-love the dots!

8. Wow! You did good:smile:! The little Emmie is my favorite.

9. OMG what an amazing deal, lucky you!

This deal is bordering on ridiculous....50 cents!!! I would have snatched that up! I'm such a sucker for kisslocks.

William you know I already expressed my jealousy at these amazing finds. Hate you! Kidding, of course :p

WOW. I love all of these! The Pinnacle is gorgeous, the Emmie is adorable, the coin purse is so cute and I never saw it before. And that slim tote....what a bargain! Great finds!

10. These are great!! That Thompson tote is TDF!!

11. I've gotta say, you lucked out finding a store having a clueless price gunner :biggrin: These deals are amazing

12. I'm not a rehabber by any means, far from crafty and anything I try to DIY becomes a disaster...so my best deals have been eBay/Bonz finds

Plum Patent Lindsey $498 - scored for $155
    Navy Sage $698 - scored for $240

Great thread OP, I can't believe some of the things you ladies have found!!!

image-563917452.jpg image-3916897301.jpg
  13. I love this thread . I think I've reached my saturation point for the plethora of newness that Coach throws at us. I love seeing all your treasures.

14. I have shown these bags before so you may be tired of seeing them, but my all-time favorite "second-hand bargains" are my 4 Italian-made Coach bags from the 1990s.

From left to right: Black Carlyle 4401 ($8), Beechnut Gracie 4413 ($2), Black Gramercy Zip 7001 ($45), and Beechnut Royalton ($10)

So my entire 4-bag Italian Coach collection cost a total of $65, that's not bad!

ItalianCoachCollection.jpg