Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

Gorgeous bag! Does it have zipper or magnetic closure?

would you describe color as more brownish, grayish or taupe?
Thank you! Yes I'm so happy with this bag. It has a very string magnetic closure. I open it from the sides to prop it open vs using the top handles to pull it apart. I feel over time that will just age the top handles faster and mess up the shape of them.

The color is more of a dark taupe that merges into a light beige. It's a neutral cool tone.

Thank you! Yes I'm so happy with this bag. It has a very string magnetic closure. I open it from the sides to prop it open vs using the top handles to pull it apart. I feel over time that will just age the top handles faster and mess up the shape of them.

The color is more of a dark taupe that merges into a light beige. It's a neutral cool tone.
Love it! The lavender Antigona mini lock bag I got has the magnetic closure, which I find to be a huge improvement from the zipper on my bright pink Antigona mini. Good point about the handles, I will have to try opening it the other way. I am not sure how many of these bags I need, but looking for the gradiant one sure is tempting, although I just purchased a brownish taupe bag I have been experiencing slight buyer's remorse over. Wish I noticed this one first! Reminds me of when Prada did some ombre stuff a few years back (actually may have been several years back, I can't recall exactly). Enjoy your beautiful bag!

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
Love it! The lavender Antigona mini lock bag I got has the magnetic closure, which I find to be a huge improvement from the zipper on my bright pink Antigona mini. Good point about the handles, I will have to try opening it the other way. I am not sure how many of these bags I need, but looking for the gradiant one sure is tempting, although I just purchased a brownish taupe bag I have been experiencing slight buyer's remorse over. Wish I noticed this one first! Reminds me of when Prada did some ombre stuff a few years back (actually may have been several years back, I can't recall exactly). Enjoy your beautiful bag!
Yes this gradient color (I love anything gradient/ombre) just caught my eye! :smile: Mine came with a solid silver lock however I saw Givenchy sold a two tone lock of gold and silver so I purchased it. I have the silver lock put away and I am currently using the two tone. There is one with crystals too. The locks are a pretty cool feature. I have a snake skin guitar crossbody strap with the same colors as the bag that I use with it when I prefer crossbody or shoulder carry and it really ties in with the bag. There are lots of different options we have of styling this bag which makes it fun. :smile: Enjoy your beautiful lavender Antigona! :smile: Oh, yes there was a Prada gradient I liked that was green! I'm not sure on the bag name but I really thought it was gorgeous! Here is a picture of my bag with the snake skin strap attached to the bag if you want a visual. I took this pic a few weeks back for my friend. It doesn't display the overall look but if gives you an idea.

Attachments

• 20231117_194210.jpg
    20231117_194210.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 15
Yes this gradient color (I love anything gradient/ombre) just caught my eye! :smile: Mine came with a solid silver lock however I saw Givenchy sold a two tone lock of gold and silver so I purchased it. I have the silver lock put away and I am currently using the two tone. There is one with crystals too. The locks are a pretty cool feature. I have a snake skin guitar crossbody strap with the same colors as the bag that I use with it when I prefer crossbody or shoulder carry and it really ties in with the bag. There are lots of different options we have of styling this bag which makes it fun. :smile: Enjoy your beautiful lavender Antigona! :smile: Oh, yes there was a Prada gradient I liked that was green! I'm not sure on the bag name but I really thought it was gorgeous! Here is a picture of my bag with the snake skin strap attached to the bag if you want a visual. I took this pic a few weeks back for my friend. It doesn't display the overall look but if gives you an idea.
How cool. Have never seen a snakeskin strap like that but it blends perfectly. Good idea regarding the 2-tone lock as I seem to often find myself in a conundrum regarding matching hardware (silver hardware on both sets of boots and antigonas but i have the lock necklace in gold). Thanks for sharing!

• Love
How cool. Have never seen a snakeskin strap like that but it blends perfectly. Good idea regarding the 2-tone lock as I seem to often find myself in a conundrum regarding matching hardware (silver hardware on both sets of boots and antigonas but i have the lock necklace in gold). Thanks for sharing!
I bought the snake skin strap years ago before I had a bag to use it with. Lol. It's actually made by Michael Kors. I believe the stamping is small and on hardware so it's not visible. I'm glad I purchased it even though I had no bag to use with it during that time. Lol

Reactions: stacy_natalie
:yahoo: I found a pre-owned one online! Looks like we may be twins in the near future if all pans out. Curse you, I mean thank you for introducing me to this bag. :giggle: Can't wait to see it in person!

• Love
:yahoo: I found a pre-owned one online! Looks like we may be twins in the near future if all pans out. Curse you, I mean thank you for introducing me to this bag. :giggle: Can't wait to see it in person!
Oh how nice! I hope it works out. Let me know if you do end up getting it. It's really a beautiful color. The color in combination with the gradient is stunning! :smile:

Oh how nice! I hope it works out. Let me know if you do end up getting it. It's really a beautiful color. The color in combination with the gradient is stunning! :smile:
I ordered it but I know it won't arrive for awhile bc of the process with these resale sites. The color looked slightly different in the photo seller had posted but I'm hoping it was just the lighting and that it looks like your photos, as I'm assuming it's the same bag. I'll keep you posted.

• Love
I am so bummed! Just received an email from the seller of the bag informing me that she has searched her storage unit where she thought she had the bag and cannot find it anywhere. I am so disappointed, I was so excited about this purchase and anxiously awaiting the package ever since I ordered it. Please let me know if you happen to come across one online for sale anywhere!

• Wow
I am so bummed! Just received an email from the seller of the bag informing me that she has searched her storage unit where she thought she had the bag and cannot find it anywhere. I am so disappointed, I was so excited about this purchase and anxiously awaiting the package ever since I ordered it. Please let me know if you happen to come across one online for sale anywhere!
Noooo! Oh bummer! Gosh, that is such a disappointment. Awe so sorry! :sad: Yes I will reach out to you and send you a message if I come across one. Gosh, I'll start looking now. I'm waiting for mom to be finished with her dentist appt so I have some free time to help now. :smile:

Noooo! Oh bummer! Gosh, that is such a disappointment. Awe so sorry! :sad: Yes I will reach out to you and send you a message if I come across one. Gosh, I'll start looking now. I'm waiting for mom to be finished with her dentist appt so I have some free time to help now. :smile:
Appreciate it. I am usually pretty good at finding things online and that was the only one I found but hopefully another one will pop up at some point or that seller will find hers and find a way to contact me 🤞

Though I love the new 4G logo bags with the leather braided gold short strap and plan to get one....I am still in love with my limited edition small GV3 in goat leather with suede riveted fringes! Just enough edge to show my fun side and stand out! Brought her out today after not using her in awhile and caught my reflection in shop windows in the sun and forgotten just how much I adore this bag!

1000005046-01.jpeg

Though I love the new 4G logo bags with the leather braided gold short strap and plan to get one....I am still in love with my limited edition small GV3 in goat leather with suede riveted fringes! Just enough edge to show my fun side and stand out! Brought her out today after not using her in awhile and caught my reflection in shop windows in the sun and forgotten just how much I adore this bag!

View attachment 5966736
This is a really special bag. I love all the fringe and stud details on it.

View attachment 5966736
This is amazing!!! Love your bag :love: