Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

Always a favorite travel bag of mine! Pictured here is the Pandora in small, goat skin I believe. Got this bag back in 2016 and have used it during travels. I don't really baby this bag and it has been through a lot (rained on a lot, kicked on the plane floor, squeezed in during crowded spaces, been under the sun for long periods of time). But the quality is so durable!!

Sadly because of Covid this bag has been stuck in my closet for more than a year and had developed some minor molds!!! :sad: Managed to clean them all off and now the bag is good for use again. Learned my lesson to place a dehumidifier in my bag closet since where I live it's so humid :sad:

This is one of my absolute favorite bags and hoping that this pandemic will end so that I can use this for travel again.

Disclaimer: I don't use designer bags going out during the pandemic....eco bags work just as fine :smile:
20201110_215417.jpg

Always a favorite travel bag of mine! Pictured here is the Pandora in small, goat skin I believe. Got this bag back in 2016 and have used it during travels. I don't really baby this bag and it has been through a lot (rained on a lot, kicked on the plane floor, squeezed in during crowded spaces, been under the sun for long periods of time). But the quality is so durable!!

Sadly because of Covid this bag has been stuck in my closet for more than a year and had developed some minor molds!!! :sad: Managed to clean them all off and now the bag is good for use again. Learned my lesson to place a dehumidifier in my bag closet since where I live it's so humid :sad:

This is one of my absolute favorite bags and hoping that this pandemic will end so that I can use this for travel again.

Disclaimer: I don't use designer bags going out during the pandemic....eco bags work just as fine :smile:
View attachment 4902246
It's the perfect size on you.

You've captured all the reasons why I love this bag for traveling and running about pre-pandemic. The quality and durability of old Givenchy unstructured structure bags like the panda are truly hard to find nowadays.

• Love
Reactions: Abbeychampuy
It's the perfect size on you.

You've captured all the reasons why I love this bag for traveling and running about pre-pandemic. The quality and durability of old Givenchy unstructured structure bags like the panda are truly hard to find nowadays.

Thank You! About the quality and durability, I so agree with you! :smile: Bags like these will surely hold out for a long time!

I'm so late to the party! I've always wanted an Antigona but always side-tracked until I found this beauty pre-loved for only 550€! It came looking like new!View attachment 4754016
Its beautiful! I found one pre loved for almost the same price in blue. Now I am doubting to get it. I want to make a smart choice that I like the colour not only because its a "bargan"