Show off your handbag straps!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think the satchel version came out in 2015 or 2016. I think it was quickly discontinued and I didn’t see much love for it on here. Only 1 other person in the Diorama thread had it in a teal color. You do have some beautiful Dioramas by the way.

You’re right the only way to know it wasn’t made specifically for the bag is to really see it up close and/ or hold it. It’s not hollowed out like the original strap so it’s heavier. The quality of these Mautto straps seem to be there.

I kind of wish Dior sold replacement straps like LV but I guess that’s better for my wallet that they don’t.

I posted about it on the Dior sub forum and no response about it...it’s so quiet over there.

And thank you for reassuring me and for the compliment.

Have a great day!

Sparkletastic likes this.
  2. ...

Attached Files:

Venessa84 and Sunshine mama like this.
  3. Does anyone recommend an online or ebay store to buy straps, other than designer ones?

4. I always buy mine from Amazon.

daisychainz likes this.
  5. Etsy. Lots of different options. For an entire company, Mautto.

6. silver Proenza Shouler strap
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Venessa84, Sunshine mama and msd_bags like this.
  7. Off White strap
    [​IMG]

Venessa84, Sunshine mama and msd_bags like this.
  8. Another combination
    Yes :yes: I love this strap :lol:

[​IMG]

Venessa84 and Sunshine mama like this.
  10. Love straps and how they transform a bag, sadly it’s getting harder to find good ones.

Pollie-Jean likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

Venessa84 likes this.
  12. What do people of think of this Ferragamo strap with the Diorever? BE0FC28F-17A3-4899-BAA9-A1D889A986D2.jpeg

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  13. Love how my strap adds personality to my Loewe puzzle bag!

Attached Files:

14. Attached Files:

15. [​IMG]

Sunshine mama and Venessa84 like this.