Show me your tennis necklaces!

Seriously considering a TN for the first time, and I have questions! What are the pros and cons of 3-prong vs 4 prong? Any warnings about long hair catching in either style? Looking for something in wg suitable for casual, everyday wear and sometimes layering. Thanks for any guidance!
ETA - I prefer a uniform stone size, rather than a graduated style. I like the look of the Haesther from Rachie, but the website tells very little about it.

Last edited:
I'm trying to find a low carat (e.g. thin) platinum "earth diamond" (not lab) tennis necklace and I'm striking out everywhere.
I love the idea of a thin line of diamonds and platinum is good for me because of allergies.

The usual places (Rachie Shnay, etc.) don't seem to offer platinum and won't work in it.

Does anyone have a lead for a small platinum diamond tennis necklace jeweler who is reputable?

Stunning. Would you mind sharing the details?
Sure! Just under 14 carats at 16 inch length. FG color, VS. Already have a tennis bracelet and studs from Whiteflash so I knew it would be beautiful. It still looks pretty delicate. I had previously ordered the 7 ct and felt it was too small for my bigger bod😂 no problems with its flipping at either length.