Show me your tennis necklaces!

It is stunning......i love it. Are they a jeweler??? Beautiful.
Yes. Second or third generation family business based in Asia though. :smile:

I get all my more expensive pieces from them because I trust them to select the best stones since we’ve been friends since 8th grade….and I’m 40 now! LOL

I wanted to share the tennis necklace I got this year. I started off wanting something in white gold in the line style with diamonds all the way around. I purchased one in a 3.5 carat, but I did not like how it sat on the neck constantly flipping upside down and it caught in my hair pretty bad, so I returned it. I then switched over to looking at a vintage style in yellow gold with a slight graduation. The diamonds don't go all the way around to the back of the necklace, which eliminates the hair catching and I think also helps with the flipping (it still flips, but pretty much flips right back). The setting is a buttercup setting I believe (don't quote me) and it dates to about the 1990's from a seller on Etsy that listed it at approx. 4 carats.

yg.JPG

I'm also sharing this other one that is in the line style that I found thanks to Lucywhims on IG. It's a Nadri CZ tennis necklace from Bloomingdale's. Although it is not diamond, I really love this one too if you want to test one out before making a bigger purchase. It's rhodium plating, which holds up really nicely and I think the stones look amazing. It also does not have diamonds all the way around and has an adjuster to the back. It does flip too, but seems to flip right back as well.
czwg.JPG

wayg.JPG

Link to Nadri necklace: https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/nadri-love-all-cubic-zirconia-strand-necklace-18

I really like both of them and agree that you can’t tell a huge difference in the size. Did you feel like the diamonds stood out more in one shape vs the other? Do you plan on layering it or mixing metals? They look great on you!
I had the same dilemma and ended up going with the 3 prong necklace
Thats the one my husband liked the most so I let him choose

6.15ct
G/H color
VS clarity
16.5”
18K gold

Paid about $4,600 since my friend made it for me.

So pretty! Is this a 3 or 4 prong? And do you wear it 24/7 (ie: sleep, gym, shower)? Does it get in the way if your hair or is it pretty low maintenance? Anything you would change about your decision?

Last edited:
So pretty! Is this a 3 or 4 prong? And do you wear it 24/7 (ie: sleep, gym, shower)? Does it get in the way if your hair or is it pretty low maintenance? Anything you would change about your decision?
No, I don’t wear it 24/7. But occasionally if I put it on, I keep it on for a few days and sleep/shower etc with it. I wear it about once or so every 2-3 weeks.

It’s pretty low maintenance and it’s 3 prong.

If I could go back in time, I would’ve gotten the 16” because I lost weight so it hangs off my neck lower now.

One thing I’m glad I didn’t settle on was getting it made in 18k. Spending this much, I wanted a more precious metal. HTH!