Show me your Tacori engagement rings!

I LOVE THE TACORI RING 262PRMDP!!!!!
PLEASE POST DIFFERENT SIDE VIEWS OF THE RING!!
SO I CAN TELL THIS GUY TO GET IT FOR ME:nuts:

We purchased the 2639 which is similiar to the 2620 except with a round halo.... I'll post pictures when I get mines in TWO more weeks!!! It's going to be without pave so i can have an eternity wedding band! Can't wait! Pic in my signature.

this 4 week waiting period is so brutal!

We went in to look at Tacori bands as well but I didn't like the look of the pave (it didnt SHINE as much as I wanted) so we are going with custom double prong 5 pointer eternity band for me. But here is a picture of me trying on my 2620rd with pave in the store paired with a single prong 3 pointer eternity.

photo1-1.jpg

The 1 carat size is in the showroom version. Mine will be 1.25! so I'm soooo excited! So just imagine that exact set expect with smooth shank and then the eternity will be double instead of single with .05 stones, not .03 shown.... yea. kinda hard to describe.... but I was going to see how it would somewhat look like together since the sample was the small size setting and mine is the medium. !!!

:yahoo::nuts: so excited! you have no idea!

We went in to look at Tacori bands as well but I didn't like the look of the pave (it didnt SHINE as much as I wanted) so we are going with custom double prong 5 pointer eternity band for me. But here is a picture of me trying on my 2620rd with pave in the store paired with a single prong 3 pointer eternity.

photo1-1.jpg

The 1 carat size is in the showroom version. Mine will be 1.25! so I'm soooo excited! So just imagine that exact set expect with smooth shank and then the eternity will be double instead of single with .05 stones, not .03 shown.... yea. kinda hard to describe.... but I was going to see how it would somewhat look like together since the sample was the small size setting and mine is the medium. !!!

beautiful ring!!! love it!

This is my Tacori E-ring in platinum. I have been married for 7 years :biggrin:
Center stone is 1 carat. My fingers are very tiny so the ring size is a mere 3 3/4 lol
Sorry for the HUGE picture size :cool:

8348c136.jpg

d46559ed.jpg

b97813c3.jpg

beautiful ring!!! love it!

Thanx! I flubbed though and realized that I wrote the wrong style. It's the 2639, not the 2620. I was *THIS* close o the 2620 and then switched.

I don't know how all you ladies were able to wait the 4 weeks for this to come in! I can't hardly wait! In fact, we even started wedding planning and putting deposits without the proposal and ring.

photo1-1.jpg

Your ring is awesome, and your band will be a great compliment to it as well! I love that you didnt go with a "matching" band!

Your ring is awesome, and your band will be a great compliment to it as well! I love that you didnt go with a "matching" band!

Thank you! It was weird because the "matching" band didn't "match" as well as the other custom band I found.

I'll update this thread with my own pictures! I forgot to!

My ring!
dreamingtacori033120114.jpg

The signature Dantela Tacori basket
DSC00896.jpg

I am so excited to be able to post on this thread! This past weekend DBF and I were out looking at rings and I completely fell in love with a Tacori setting...the next thing I knew we were picking out center stones and signing the paperwork to get it ordered! I still can't believe it happened and I have no idea how I'm going to wait the 4-6 weeks our SA told us it will take!

Initially, we were going to go with something we found while visiting the Diamond District in NYC, but DBF was getting a little nervous about working with someone out-of-state and not having a local go-to person. I had always been dead set against halos, but as soon as I saw this, I knew I had to have it...it doesn't even seem like a true halo to me, since it sits a little lower than the center stone...it's more just a nice piece of frosting!

We selected the 2628 with sapphire side stones and a 1.5 H VS1 cushion cut center stone.

This is kind of what it will look like, but instead of the round brilliant pictured, it will have my new cushion. I can't wait until it's here and I can post pictures of the real thing!!!

tacori-diamond-ring-2628RDS.jpg
Tacori-2628RDSP 2.png