Show Me Your Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! This is my first post, and for it I figured I'd share my first Butter London polishes, which I got thanks to the Ulta sale. So sorry about the pic quality!

zxD7lrl.jpg

L to R: Royal Navy, Rosie Lee, Brown Sugar and Inky Six.

My haul from Ulta's Butter London sale:
Branwen's Feather, Henley Regatta, The Old Bill, and Victoriana.
^very pretty!

Hello everyone! This is my first post, and for it I figured I'd share my first Butter London polishes, which I got thanks to the Ulta sale. So sorry about the pic quality!

L to R: Royal Navy, Rosie Lee, Brown Sugar and Inky Six.
^welcome!:flowers: you picked up some great BLs.

So my order from the Zoya sale finally came! Tucker (my Frenchie) was very excited to see them! LOL!
Left to right: Trixie, Snowsicle, Opal, Kotori, Fei Fei, and Daul
^love those zoyas!

Sharmeen I was curious as to what brand those little polishes you have are that resemble ice cream cones. Those are adorable. I went to etudehouse.com and was more confused than I ever expected. What is it? It kept referring to games. I did see an image of an actual store. I am in the US, is it a store in Paris or London or Asia that you got those cone shaped polishes?

Irishgrrrl, you lovely dog, Tucker is a daring little guy. I have a german shepherd that hauls butt out of the room if I polish my nails. She bails even if I am holding a polish bottle. I think she hates the smell. I am pretty sure she was a drug sniffing dog in her past life. LOL

Sharmeen I was curious as to what brand those little polishes you have are that resemble ice cream cones. Those are adorable. I went to etudehouse.com and was more confused than I ever expected. What is it? It kept referring to games. I did see an image of an actual store. I am in the US, is it a store in Paris or London or Asia that you got those cone shaped polishes?

Hey, i ordered them online, they are a korean brand nail polishes. And arn't available from there online store(when i was looking for them). They are called the etude house icecream nail polishes, and can buy them from asian sellers on ebay for relativly cheap=] xo

Irishgrrrl, you lovely dog, Tucker is a daring little guy. I have a german shepherd that hauls butt out of the room if I polish my nails. She bails even if I am holding a polish bottle. I think she hates the smell. I am pretty sure she was a drug sniffing dog in her past life. LOL

Too funny! Our neighbors have three GSDs. They are such wonderful, smart, gorgeous dogs! I keep warning the lady that I'm gonna steal the black one! LOL! ;)

Tuck tolerates my polish addiction very well. Frenchies are such "Velcro dogs" that it takes a lot to make him leave the room. Sometimes though, I wish he would! Do you have any idea how hard it is to paint your nails with 40 pounds of French Bulldog in your lap? ROFL! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.