Show Me Your Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPI Mariah Carey holiday collection in Baby Please Come Home
^love that silvery purple color!

I just got back from vacation today, and there was a box waiting for me from Llarowe! Yay! These are my first CrowsToes and my first indie polishes:
Top row: Heartshaped Box of Horse S*#!, Last Rat Standing & Maia
Bottom row: Merope, Milquetoast & Season of the Witch

Can't wait to try these!!! :smile:
^nice indie haul!

Current attempt at the perfect coffee (with cream, no sugar please) color. Orly Prince Charming too dark, Gelish Vanilla Latte too light, Shellac Faux Fur way too dark (but beautiful nonetheless). Purchased Artistic Colour Gloss Java Java today, can't wait to get this SOG onto my nails. I hope the gradations of color are what you get with each added coat. :thinking::supacool:

Attachments

• Java.jpg
    Java.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 208
I just got back from vacation today, and there was a box waiting for me from Llarowe! Yay! These are my first CrowsToes and my first indie polishes:
View attachment 2324150
Top row: Heartshaped Box of Horse S*#!, Last Rat Standing & Maia
Bottom row: Merope, Milquetoast & Season of the Witch

Can't wait to try these!!! :smile:

Love your haul!! Crowstoes is quite an awesome way to start off your indie collection... You will be all glittered out in no time! ;)

Current attempt at the perfect coffee (with cream, no sugar please) color. Orly Prince Charming too dark, Gelish Vanilla Latte too light, Shellac Faux Fur way too dark (but beautiful nonetheless). Purchased Artistic Colour Gloss Java Java today, can't wait to get this SOG onto my nails. I hope the gradations of color are what you get with each added coat. :thinking::supacool:
^good luck finding your perfect shade!

I ventured into Wallyworld this past week and walked out with Hard Candy's dupe to Deborah Lippmann's Shake your money Maker. I can't wait to try it!
^great green glitter!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379029501.443186.jpg

Went on a little shopping spree=]... The opi colours are from left to right: dutch ya just love opi, are we there yet, elephantastic pink and i don't give a rotterdam! The essie at the bottom middle is fear & desire. The sally hansen from left to right are: so much fawn and polar bare. Can't wait to try them out!! x

Sally Hansen's Wedding Glitters and White On
IMG_6284_zps13cd2651.jpg

Went on a little shopping spree=]... The opi colours are from left to right: dutch ya just love opi, are we there yet, elephantastic pink and i don't give a rotterdam! The essie at the bottom middle is fear & desire. The sally hansen from left to right are: so much fawn and polar bare. Can't wait to try them out!! x

Also bought some polishes from etude house and the chanel in coco blue=] xo
^nice haul!

Found some Butter London on sale. L to R: La Moss, Marrow, No More Waity Katie, Fishwife, and Blagger.
^congrats finding BLs on sale!

Sally Hansen's Wedding Glitters and White On
^wedding glitters looks pretty!

Butter London Tart with a Heart:
^love this one!

Just went on another CrowsToes binge since Llarowe just restocked them today. I have seven on the way! And I'm going to Ulta today for the Butter London sale. Hopefully they won't have anything that's on my wish list! LOL! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.