Show Me Your Recent Purchases Part 2!

:PMy very first Dior nail colour and a beautiful almost nude Chanel, rose cache.

I haven't wear the chanel yet, and kinda excited to wear it as its my only nude colour.

Attachments

• dior nail box.jpg
    dior nail box.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 612
  • rose cache 1.jpg
    rose cache 1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 628
DSC04267_zps3bb611fc.jpg

They just came in with the mail today *happy dance*

color+club+Nouveau+Vintage+tamit24+swatch.jpg

Hello Girls!

I'm completely new here but I want to join in although I'm soooo shy!

Lately I've been wearing Color Club Nouveau Vintage from Back To Boho Fall 2013 collection.
Love this polish.
Love this color and your nails look amazing. Don't be shy. This is a great forum and everyone is just here for the same reason as you. Notice you are in Poland. Love seeing people from other countries and what they are up to in the nail polish world. My husband was born in Poland and came here when he was 13.

Maurie97 said:
Love this color and your nails look amazing. Don't be shy. This is a great forum and everyone is just here for the same reason as you. Notice you are in Poland. Love seeing people from other countries and what they are up to in the nail polish world. My husband was born in Poland and came here when he was 13.

Thank you so much, Maurie97!
It's a pleasure for me to be a part of this amazing lacquer-maniasc community :smile: Now I just look and read all your posts here but I'm sure that soon I'll become more active :smile:
It's such an awesome feeling to know that people just like me are all aroung the world! :biggrin:

So happy to hear that your husband has Polish roots :smile: now I can feel more familiar here!