Show me your Plumes - An Ode!

The person who designed the bag. Its not the first time I have seen someone design their own bag, only to sell it after picking it up. So many HSS have been………..unusual.

Oh, this one was designed by H, especially for a store opening (together with 2 other bags). It probably cost an absolute fortune.

I have a feeling that it looks much better in-person, but I think H should have stuck to all-lizard (no croc) or vice versa.

Reactions: periogirl28
Oh, this one was designed by H, especially for a store opening (together with 2 other bags). It probably cost an absolute fortune.

I have a feeling that it looks much better in-person, but I think H should have stuck to all-lizard (no croc) or vice versa.
I guess I never expected for H to make this. I just assumed it was some client going wild:giggle:then I am:wtf:about this…not sure what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: papertiger
It is quite rare to find Plumes the size that I have (40 Fourre-Tout) on the resale market, probably because the H doesn't make a lot of them or not many people buy them, and those who do have them don't sell them, so I'm quite surprised to see this:

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 17.07.21.png

I'm also going to post on the web finds thread. Such a great size for a bag. Very light, too.

Ok, I've been holding out on you.
I was able to get this gorgeous Plume 28 in noir Volupto in Paris last November. It's a wonderful bag- light, looks fab ( at least I think so) fits quite a bit, and the leather is just luminous. It has worn well, but certainly scratches- let's see how much they wear in over time. I USE my bags, so I'm really thrilled.
I'm officially hooked on this style and looking for others!
plume at home.jpgplume.jpg

I was able to get this gorgeous Plume 28 in noir Volupto in Paris last November. It's a wonderful bag- light, looks fab ( at least I think so) fits quite a bit, and the leather is just luminous. It has worn well, but certainly scratches- let's see how much they wear in over time. I USE my bags, so I'm really thrilled.
View attachment 5974791View attachment 5974792
Gorgeous!!!! 😻

• Thanks
Reactions: nymeria
Congratulations! That's such a chic bag!

• Thanks
Reactions: nymeria and DR2014
looks so good!

• Thanks
Reactions: nymeria and DR2014
Great bag nymeria, really elegant! I'll be tuning in for the Volupto review.

TDF! :loveeyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: nymeria