Show Me Your Low Colored Diamonds!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Whoa.. I love your. I like J diamonds.. Not too white and still retain some character.
    I read somewhere that if you have olive or darker skin tones, warmer diamonds look better and vice versa.

2. Thanks! And I would imagine you're right about skin tone. Although I have blonde hair and brown eyes with medium to fair skin, I quite like them on me too! :P

3. It just some people opinion i suppose. What you love is what matters.. Ur ring is stunning.

4. IMG_0310.JPG Thought I would share my latest purchase- 2.03 carat J colour asscher surrounded by a double halo of icy F round brilliants 1.61 in total. I choose a J for a more vintage look. Jewellers photo only at this time

5. LOL- I guess almost all of my stones belong in here if J is considered low. :smile: (I consider M and under low....with J/K/L in the mid range depending on the stone)

I like how with a really nicely cut stone in the middle range it draws so much in from its surroundings colorwise. The gives more character and depth to them for my own preferences. I currently have a 1.65 K with medium fluor in an antique 1940's setting. K seemed appropriate for the style of the setting (fishtail prongs).

Prepare yourselves! It loves to be photographed.... :smile:

sunsetflower1.jpg ringbling1.jpg rainbowfire.jpg bubblestackjpg.jpg

And also here is my Old Euro Cut diamond. I wore this for some time as an alternate e-ring. It is currently unset but hoping to be successfully reset for my anniversary this year. Here is its old setting. 1.58 M/N

eternset1.jpg

mixset4.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

ccbaggirl89, dottiebbb, nvie and 7 others like this.