Show Me Your Low Colored Diamonds!

I guess mine is a "higher low color" since it's a J, however it faces up very white in most lighting... :P

I have developed a deeper appreciation for lower colors - I think it gives the diamond more depth and personality. :smile:

You can see that it throws off really cool pastels in certain light (pics 1&2) and pic 3 is in the worst light ever a work (where it has a slight tint to it sometimes).

View attachment 2221975
View attachment 2221976

Whoa.. I love your. I like J diamonds.. Not too white and still retain some character.
I read somewhere that if you have olive or darker skin tones, warmer diamonds look better and vice versa.

LOL- I guess almost all of my stones belong in here if J is considered low. :smile: (I consider M and under low....with J/K/L in the mid range depending on the stone)

I like how with a really nicely cut stone in the middle range it draws so much in from its surroundings colorwise. The gives more character and depth to them for my own preferences. I currently have a 1.65 K with medium fluor in an antique 1940's setting. K seemed appropriate for the style of the setting (fishtail prongs).

Prepare yourselves! It loves to be photographed.... :smile:

sunsetflower1.jpg ringbling1.jpg rainbowfire.jpg bubblestackjpg.jpg

And also here is my Old Euro Cut diamond. I wore this for some time as an alternate e-ring. It is currently unset but hoping to be successfully reset for my anniversary this year. Here is its old setting. 1.58 M/N

eternset1.jpg

mixset4.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!