Show me some Ostrich! :yahoo:

I had the choice between fuschia and vert anis (both ostrich). I picked vert anis because I knew I could wear more green with my wardrobe. It is totally a personal choice.
FYI, Peanutbabycakes and I got ostrichs the same week (June 10th) so if you check out the action thread a lil after that date you will see both her pink ostrich and my vert anis.
Here are my action pics if you need.

Attachments

• IMG_3681.jpg
    IMG_3681.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3718.jpg
    IMG_3718.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3742.jpg
    IMG_3742.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 111
PBC, I heard.
I thought about exchanging for a darker color, but they will not let. Fine by me, it lets me enjoy my bag more guilt free now. I love your ostrich and everytime I see it on you I drool, I just cannot pull off the pinks. Pink is my favorite color but my skin look horrible with it. sort of sad since it is my fav color

Okay, my SA is playing with me now!!!

She says apart from the Fushia she has another one yellowish like (Saffron??) I need to check HG's color chart!

Has anyone seen Saffron in ostrich?

OMGAWD! IS THIS SAFFRON?

attachment.php

Fuchsia ostrich is gorgeous and I would personally pick this rather than vert anis. Ostrich in vert anis is more subdued compared to chevre or other leather. Fuchsia, on the other hand, is divine. Saffron is also beautiful ... it has a golden touch to it.

Fuchsia ostrich is gorgeous and I would personally pick this rather than vert anis. Ostrich in vert anis is more subdued compared to chevre or other leather. Fuchsia, on the other hand, is divine. Saffron is also beautiful ... it has a golden touch to it.

Do you still have your Fushia Ostrich? You did have one right? :confused1: