Show me some Ostrich! :yahoo:

I'm OFF to do visual inspections!!!!!! God help me! I will not make the purchase if I'm not 100% positive.

Kellybag!!! I need someone to hold my hand and my wallet! Where are you! :sweatdrop:

Okay, so my love affair with Ostrich was short lived. :girlsigh:

I went to the store, tried on the 2 Birkins and they scared the patootie out of me! It was nice but the thought of holding a chicken by the armpit scared the crappola out of me.

My SA said to try other colors so she will be showing me a Violin colored one next week. I think the Fushia and the Saffron were not for me.

Has anyone seen Violin in Ostrich?

I haven't seen Violin in person but I think someone got a Bolide recently....yes???

The violin is definitely pretty in pictures :heart:.

As for my ostrich favs....well I do love Vert Anis and my fav actually is saffron (which is of course why I bought it) - possibly solely because the "spots" are a totally different color than the bag...kinda caramel while the rest of the skin is black-eyed Susan-ish. Out of all my bags, I love looking at that one the most!!:heart: I can see it not being a color for everyone though!

I tried searching for a picture but can't find anything.

I know LaVan been waiting for her Violin Ostrich birkin. Not sure whether she would have a picture of it somewhere.

I here it's like the grape now-n-later candies. hehe. Thanx to the sender for this yummy info.

My sweet tooth just stung me. Im curious to see now. I have been lusting for a Raisin Birkin so maybe this could be good.

YYYUUUMMM!!! Grape now and later candiesss!! Haha
Do they still exist! ^^^ Just reminded me of cavities.

Now, in all seriousness, it sounds like a divine color!!
I think it would look gorgeous in ostrich!!
I hope you'll like it....and we'll see pics of you modeling it from your closet next week!! :flowers: