Should they stay or should they go? Model pictures

There lush! BUT if the shoes don't loosen up are you going to be able to face wearing them - I have brought expensive shoes (not quite CL!) but have ended up gathering dust in a cupboard as they are just too uncomfy!

Still loving your spy it is so gorgeous:drool:

I know you are right, but the colour matches and thats just so important to me, plus I love the red soles and have also thought of an outfit which just about makes it lethal. Does anyone know of any numbing cream for feet.....Lol:P

They are not hard to walk in, and I am not that great with walking in heels. I am leaning towards keeping them they are just so lovely and match the green spy so well it breaks my heart to send them back.:cry:

Honestly I am not a fan. It's just something about them that just doesn't really do it for me. But then again it's just 1 opinion. Everyone else has said go for it, so I reckon it's just me. Let us know what you decide to do :smile:

Well I am sort of 80% for keeping them, mostly because the green is such a good match with my new spy and they are so sexy on:rolleyes: plus this is my first pair of Louboutins and love it when you walk you see the red soles which again goes so well with the emerald green of the spy. A friend said try wooden shoe horns to make the leather not so tight so think if I keep them will try that.
Thanks everyone for your thoughts I appreciate it:smile:

I have to agree with the last poster (besides yourself). Something about them just doesn't do it for me. Not sure what. The heel maybe? Or the fact that all the studs on them don't seem to go with the bag? Dunno. Of course, what really matters is that you love them. Who cares what anybody else thinks. :smile:

I have to agree with the last poster (besides yourself). Something about them just doesn't do it for me. Not sure what. The heel maybe? Or the fact that all the studs on them don't seem to go with the bag? Dunno. Of course, what really matters is that you love them. Who cares what anybody else thinks. :smile:

Nay for me as well - mostly because of the studs, so-so about the heels. What matters is that you love it. =)

Well I am sort of 80% for keeping them, mostly because the green is such a good match with my new spy and they are so sexy on:rolleyes: plus this is my first pair of Louboutins and love it when you walk you see the red soles which again goes so well with the emerald green of the spy. A friend said try wooden shoe horns to make the leather not so tight so think if I keep them will try that.
Thanks everyone for your thoughts I appreciate it:smile:

If you want to loosen them up do what I do and I guarantee that they will loosen up.

Every pair of leather shoes I get has to go through this ritual, whether they are Gucci, Fendi or no brand shoes.

Wear some socks, put on the shoes and get out the hair dryer. Leather is a natural material and being natural it relaxes and can stretch just like say cotton (I'm sure everyone knows that). Heating it up accelerates this process.

Blow the hair dryer on the 'problem' parts of the shoes. I always concentrate on the front cos I have wide and sensitive feet and all my shoes cut into me, even my Fendi's. Heat up the leather, don't worry it won't damage it. (I've even done it to my patent Britt Gucci's and no problems.)

After a minute turn off the hair dryer and take off your socks. You should be able to feel a difference. The leather of your shoes looks quite thick so I reckon you'd need to have a go at it longer. Depending on how much you need to stretch them (in my case, always a lot!) you can blow on them and heat up the leather for a minute, then instead of taking off the socks, walk around in the house with them for about 5-10 minutes.

Just make sure you don't overdo it the first couple of times. As I said the leather looks thick so you might need to but it's good to be careful. I'm familiar with my own routine and I'm sure you'll figure out one for yourself.

Hope that helps Saich! Cos it sure does for me! :smile:

By the way the leather shoes horns... tried that. It's not as effective as what I just described. With this method I've described, I guarantee that you'll loosen and soften up the leather within 5 minutes, and best of all it doesn't damage your shoes!

(forgot to add)

By heating the leather it also stretches the shoe WHERE YOU NEED IT. As a result the shoe will mould to your feet making it more comfortable. If you can get yourself some ball cushions. I have photographed 2 types.

The first are alip resistant foor protectors. The 2nd are the same thing but are stick ons. I prefer the first cos you can wash them and reuse them unlike the 2nd which you have to stick to the inside of the shoe. This should make the shoes more comfy. You can also buy cushions to stick at the back or your foot. I have horrible scars on my feet, wish I bought better quality shoes earlier... and that I discovered these products earlier as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2609.jpg
    IMG_2609.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2611.jpg
    IMG_2611.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 27
Wow that is really helpful, never tried that with the hairdryer.
The shoes I have ordered are going back, but because the colour is such a great match and the shoes look really good with my new green spy, have ordered another pair in 1/2 bigger, if these still hurt I shall do the hairdryer bit. That is such a brilliant idea, as long as it does not mark the leather. Thanks so much