Should new Chanel glasses from saks come with cleaning cloth?

It depends on the style and which season the glasses were produced. The last two pairs I purchased came with the tan cleaning cloth bag rather than the cleaning cloth.

Hope this helps

My latest pair of Chanel sunglasses came with the cleaning cloth bag. All previous ones came with only a cleaning cloth. So I guess all the new ones have the little bag.

It depends on the style and which season the glasses were produced. The last two pairs I purchased came with the tan cleaning cloth bag rather than the cleaning cloth.

Hope this helps

This is true! My most recent pair came with the cloth case (and hard case) while the pair I purchased last year came with the cleaning cloth and no cloth case.

All my olders glasses...have just a cleaning cloth
Now the newer ones I have purchased have the cleaning cloth bag..
I actually enjoy the bag better than the cloth..
I love this bag now that protects the glasses also in side the case...

All my olders glasses...have just a cleaning cloth
Now the newer ones I have purchased have the cleaning cloth bag..
I actually enjoy the bag better than the cloth..
I love this bag now that protects the glasses also in side the case...
I thought the bag was great too...it seems like they could scratch banging around in the case.

Newer chanels come with a cleaning cloth bag(soft case) that can be used in lieu of the hard case(you get both) but also serves as the cleaning cloth.
I thought it was a great idea on Chanel's part to do so because some cases do not fit in my smaller bags but the cleaning case fits in any bag!