Should I............????????

I love all your bags, esp the bowler, and seeing as that is new and you have some dark and classic styles, I wouldn't add the plum flap to your collection unless you really are madly in love with it (or you have the $$ ready to part with)!

I personally don't care for Beige color bags..... I have White Balenciaga and YSL Muse......and Chanel tend to be more expensive(and I want to keep them fo a long time) so I usually go with darker shade, so I don't have to worry about color turning yellow or bad, you know? But for modern chain, I'm on a list for White and Red.

If it were me...I may wait until I can see the Modern Chain bags in person, then decide. If it looks like the plum jumbo will be gone by then, then I'd get that. Chanel will make red or white bags more often than purple, y'know? But that being said, if your personal style works better with more traditional colored bags like red or white, then I'd go for the MC.

Modern Chain is coming out in Oct, right? So, it'll be a while.....I don't want Jumbo to be sold out.....I'll ask my SA to check inventory and see how it's selling. If it looks like selling quick, I guess I'll have to get it:smile::smile:
Thanks girls for your advice again!!!!!!!

I welcomed her today into my small Chanel family.....
IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

Thanks girls, I'll baby her for sure.

Chanelvgirl, yeah, I totally agree. Most of colors look so much better on lambskin than caviar, just my opinion. This bag is not going to be my every day bag, and I am usually careful with my bags....so I picked what I like the best this time over durability. Pretty much all my bags are quite pristine conditions, since I have way too many bags to rotate anyway :smile::smile:

Swanky, I already put up pics on Library!!