Should I............????????

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
O.K., here is all Chanel bags I have so far.
IMG_0359.jpg

Should I buy Classic Jumbo Flap in Plum color?? I saw a lamb leather one today, and it was Gorgeous. But I recently bought 2 bags, and on list for modern chain bag.......is it too much?? What to do..what to do??:angel:

wintotty!!! You have the gorgeous patent blue LE flap bag that's on my wishlist! :amazed: It's so beautiful...

Back on topic, since we're on a Chanel forum, I doubt that there'd be too many ladies that would tell you *not* to add a plum jumbo flap to your collection. :P

I say don't get it in lambskin but get a jumbo for sure!
its too big and can be easily stratched and its not small (like your east-west) so you can't really protect it when you are carrying the jumbo. as you have little control over the jumbo.

Does the plum come in caviar? If it does I say definitely go for it! If not, how about a nice chocolate brown jumbo? Yum! By the way your chanel collection is fabu! Great taste :smile:

The Jumbo Plum in Lambskin is FAB!!!

I'm twiddling with the idea myself and I just added 2 Chanels in a month too! The Luxury Bowler in Black metallic and the Bronze Reissue 2.55...But I'd want to see the Cruise reissues too...

Great collection BTW!!

Tough call - I love the Modern Chain line and the plum color is pretty - both would complement your current collection well! if you have the $$, i'd go for it, but if it's tight, I'd probably get just the Modern chain.

I saw Plum in caviar leather, and I didn't like it as much as lumb. I don't know it's just the color is so dreamy and beautiful, that makes me think, hey if I don't act now, I may not see the color again for a long time....you know? And I really like Jumbo size, too. I almost bought a Jumbo in White Caviar a while ago, but decided to go against it. Ever since then, I was wanting a jumbo flap in fabulous color........

wickedassin said:
I'd say to hold off--enjoy the beauties you have now! Sometimes we get in a rush to buy and collect that we have too many to realistically use and enjoy!

OMG, you are sooooo right........but it hurts:upsidedown:
I'm selling off so many bag I don't use right now, does that make it any better?? It's strange, I was so into LV and Balenciaga before and now I don't use them at all(except for LV suhali line).

I love the idea of the jumbo flap but I think the large size and the delicate lambskin are a difficult combo......I gravitate more toward the caviar especially for larger bags that I'm going to be harder on......just my opinion....

what color Modern Chain are you getting?
The first thing I noticed is all your colors are dark and the plum wil be dark as well. . . I'd add a white or beige personally.