should i use it

ivory- that's mine. though raspberry sounds nice. sheesh i'm hungry/

mine is a GM which is a fabulous size. i really am so in love with this silly thing.

ok, ok, i'm usin' it i'm usin' it!

I use the large size Karo in my bags.....it fits my 28cm Kelly's as well as my larger bags.....

Also just bought the felted wool Bolide cosmetic carry-all in the large size that sits perfectly in my 31cm Bolide and my 30cm Birkins. GORGEOUS thing and holds a ton of stuff. This I use to protect the inside of my bag from keys and pointy things......

^^ then i have no idea, do you toss your stuff around a lot? it might become a little scratched in your bag, i do not know how chevre wears in terms of scratches, i don't use mine very much, but i ogle it a lot.

I use the large size Karo in my bags.....it fits my 28cm Kelly's as well as my larger bags.....

Also just bought the felted wool Bolide cosmetic carry-all in the large size that sits perfectly in my 31cm Bolide and my 30cm Birkins. GORGEOUS thing and holds a ton of stuff. This I use to protect the inside of my bag from keys and pointy things......

Great idea!!!

Chevre is wonderful as an inside carry-all! Mine is almost a year old and looks new, except for the inside. Go for it! Yours is a beautiful color, it will give you joy every time you peek in your bag.

Well, yes, of course you should USE it! Part of the beauty of Hermes (at least in my opinion) is that you really have to abuse your things for them to get ragged.

Oh, and you aren't alone...I totally know who Ron Popeel is even if I can't spell his name.