Should I stop buying.....

I actually love the polished white ceramic finish of the white J12, but I'm more into bling bling stuff and the Dior has enough bling to satisfy me:biggrin:

When I was last in LV I wanted to see the Dior crystal watches in person; since I was planning a xmas J12 purchase. The Dior watches are very BLING!!! I did like them lots, but, for everyday wear the J12 is classic and not so much of a "grab my purse and mug me" look! :graucho:

When I was last in LV I wanted to see the Dior crystal watches in person; since I was planning a xmas J12 purchase. The Dior watches are very BLING!!! I did like them lots, but, for everyday wear the J12 is classic and not so much of a "grab my purse and mug me" look! :graucho:

Normally, I don't like my watch to have any sparkle stones or diamonds. I like a plain normal one.

^ i think Loganz is right on the money. i saw the J12 recently and thought to myself that it's just very discreet as compared to the dior christal, which obviously screams "HELLOOO!!!"

that said, dior has a really good team of photoshoppers... those pictures make their products look 10 times hotter than IRL, though seeing their items (and the dior christal) IRL still takes my breath away.

^ i think Loganz is right on the money. i saw the J12 recently and thought to myself that it's just very discreet as compared to the dior christal, which obviously screams "HELLOOO!!!"

that said, dior has a really good team of photoshoppers... those pictures make their products look 10 times hotter than IRL, though seeing their items (and the dior christal) IRL still takes my breath away.

I actually thought the pictures/ads looked kinda blah because the diamonds and crystal pieces weren't very shimmery (and I love the "milk" ad for the J12 compared to the Dior Christal ads), but when I saw them in the window display at the mall, I almost died and went to heaven!!!!! The crystal pieces actually have some weird multi-dimension effect, although in the ads they look like opaque glass pyramids.