Should I stay, or should I Zoe?

hobo.jpg

Now in all fairness, this is not a great pic of it, its from the auction and it was a dude selling it for his mom, so he didnt take much care in presenting it well, anywho I bought it on the 7th, still havent gotten it.

I would say keep the Zoe no matter what! I only like silver hardware, but still love looking at that Zoe, so I would say it's a keeper!

And as everyone else states, harder to find than the MP and Sophia...

I think once you have them all at home and try them on, you will be able to tell which ones make you feel the best :smile:

Agreed! You never know how you'll feel until you try 'em on.

^ that looks a lot like the Zoe so I'd keep the Zoe instead. other than that I'm no help cause I really like the color of that MP, and I LIKE BIG BAGS over the smaller ones. Maybe the sophia will be too small and you can let her go?? Sheesh, how can you ask us hard q's like that?

^^ Yall are no help :Push: I no for sure the hobos going ( IF i ever get it) I think Im going to keep the mp, i just cant stop stairing at it, and it matches the blue and black checkered shirt im wearing right now perfectly! Crap! Does anyone else have a lilac sophia they can post pics of? Maybe i should take a trip to the reference library.

You have to keep the MP, the colour is so pretty and it suits you, same with the Zoe, she def has to stay as well. The Sophia is a great bag and holds about the same as the MP. Have a look at the authentic ebay finds thread, I posted a link to an auction for a lilac Sophia which had mod pic and it looked really cute. Not loving the hobo, but then I don't like the contrasting topstitching much.:smile:

don't get rid of the mp. that color is so fun. i would advise you to keep the sophia too even though you don't have it in your possession yet. the color looks really pretty, and i think the style is very cute. no flames, but i don't like the super vintage mj bags, so i vote the zoe off the island.

I say get rid of the black hobo and keep Zoe, wait until the Sophia arrives to see if you love the color IRL, and go from there. You really seem to love the color of the MP so I think you should hang onto it, at least until you get all your purchases and can see how you feel once you've tried them all on. HTH!
P.S. Thank you for making me feel better about my bag buying binges, lol!

Yeah...that Zoe in such great condition is a rare find!

But the color of that MP is just GORGEOUS.

Hmmm...I would say let go of the hobo, and decide about the sophia when you get it.