Should I stay, or should I Zoe?

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
Alright ladies. Im one poor bag lady. Ive got my trish, my zoe, my lilac sophia, my black classic hobo, and this new MP (what color is it btw? Spearmint?) So heres my question.
Which bag should I keep, the MP or the Zoe, The MP only cost me 100$ on ebay, and the zoe 150$ if that makes a difference :crybaby:
spear.jpg

I'd sell the MP -- you have a better chance of replacing that later on if you change your mind & regret selling it -- the Zoe will likely be much harder to find, esp in that near flawless condition
PLUS -- you already have a sophia, which I believe is similar in size and has the same padlock pockets as the MP -- the Zoe is so unique and "vintage" MJ

^ If I ordered 5 bags a week, I think I'd have sensation overload. But, of course, in a good way. ;)

I personally prefer the style of the MP, but I'm not a huge fan of the color. If you think you want something different (something that'll pop in your collection), I say go for the MP. But if you have a need in your collection for a classic-looking black handbag, go for the Zoe!

No, I havent gotten her yet, I won the auction on 10/15 and its coming via ups from NY and Im in cali so im guessing I wont get her till friday, I love the color of the sophia, crap I dont know if i can keep them all but im just talking myself into keeping them, not getting rid of one.

I would say keep the Zoe no matter what! I only like silver hardware, but still love looking at that Zoe, so I would say it's a keeper!

And as everyone else states, harder to find than the MP and Sophia...

I think once you have them all at home and try them on, you will be able to tell which ones make you feel the best :smile: