should i ,,,,, should i not, pink baggy GM - HELP ME~!

oh, my new friend - I have this bag and it is one of my favorites! It goes with everything - especially in the summer (or where you live where it is always summer!)I love it!!! Let us know when you get it! :flowers:

oh, my new friend - I have this bag and it is one of my favorites! It goes with everything - especially in the summer (or where you live where it is always summer!)I love it!!! Let us know when you get it! :flowers:

heeheeheee, thank you L:heart:..... i JUST checked my fedex status....looks like i'm getting her tomorrow.....hehehehehe:graucho::graucho::yahoo:

yay, my baggy GM twin! is yours pink too?!!!:heart: i ordered long strap too....just in case!

Yes - that cute cute pink. Goes with denim really well. I got the long strap, too. But the long strap needs a few holes punched for me to carry comfortably messenger style. Very comfyand squashy to carry, too cause it is fabric - but still durable. Excited for you! Want to see pics! (now I know why you are waiting for elux . . .)

I just got the pink baggy GM ... and I have to say I'm completely in love with it. I've carried so many times in the past 2 weeks, I'm sure my other bags are getting jealous!

heeheeheee, thank you L:heart:..... i JUST checked my fedex status....looks like i'm getting her tomorrow.....hehehehehe:graucho::graucho::yahoo:

yay, my baggy GM twin! is yours pink too?!!!:heart: i ordered long strap too....just in case!

Did she come? Do you love her?

I was on a ban but had to order her a couple of weeks ago when I heard the fuschia was going to be discontinued.

What's this about the long strap? I might need one.

Did she come? Do you love her?

I was on a ban but had to order her a couple of weeks ago when I heard the fuschia was going to be discontinued.

What's this about the long strap? I might need one.

YESSSS, she came!!!! YooHoo~~~:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::heart: and YESSSS! i LOVE:heart: her!!!!! i am so glad i went ahead and ordered her! love the color and love the size more than PM and neo - which i ended up letting go.

i also have blue mini pleaty, but this baggy GM is the only made in France piece i came across....to be honest, i was little bummed that it wasn't made in USA (i am one of those people who LIKES made in USA stuff....just like my DH and my daughter!;)) but this French "PINK" color seems littlte more sensitive than USA pink.....it's hard to explain but i just love the color so much! i know she's a keeper! thank you guys for all your help!

long strap will be here next week.....i just love how this bag sits on my shoulder so i dunno if i will be even needing a longer strap --- i'll see! :tup:

YESSSS, she came!!!! YooHoo~~~:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::heart: and YESSSS! i LOVE:heart: her!!!!! i am so glad i went ahead and ordered her! love the color and love the size more than PM and neo - which i ended up letting go.

long strap will be here next week.....i just love how this bag sits on my shoulder so i dunno if i will be even needing a longer strap --- i'll see! :tup:

So glad you're happy! What's the name of the long strap? (hoping it isn't something like "long strap") I want to wear mine crossbody.