should i ,,,,, should i not, pink baggy GM - HELP ME~!

sophia618

O.G.
Jun 30, 2006
hi guys~!

i have a few more hours to decide before i place an order on elux..... i bought blue le fab, stratus PM and mirror lockit in silver, all in last 3 mo or so.....

i ended up return the neo speedy in pink and i don't have anything in this color! i was just told by my SA that demin will be going up in price...besides i can't find anything in this color at the LVs anymore....!

please help me, do you love demin baggy GM?!!!

and oh btw, i used to have baggy PM in pink....but not anymore!!!!

I have this bag in the pm and LOVE IT! its so easy to carry, works well with jean and lights t-shirts. Its perfect for summer :smile:

here are few idea's of how easy the pink is too wear.

more idea's but the neo
but you get the idea

I noticed it on elux too, cause I want a denim baggy GM, which they didn't have. :sad: I tried it on the other day & loved it. I already have a pink neo speedy, & love the color. I would get it, & I'm seriously thinking about getting the blue.

Chie,

You sooooo need something in the Pink Denim. The Baggy GM will be easier to handle then the Neo. Get it! Get it! Get it! Quick, before the price goes up!!!

Oh.....YES, by all means, get this bag while it's still available.....I hear it's the last season for the fuschia denim, and you will LOVE it !!!! Here's the one I got from elux last month......

Attachments

• fuschiaGM.JPG
    fuschiaGM.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 54
bggms.jpg
bggm.jpg
bggmss.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaa~~~~ i can't decide!!! i know....BEFORE the price increase...!!!! so many bags that i don't need, so little time to decide....!