Should I send original receipt with bag?

Hello Miu2, I have a new habit...make sure you take a pic of the bag and receipt in the box just before you seal and post. That way the seller cant claim the receipt wasnt there and send the bag back for a refund....keeping the receipt to use to sell a fake...

I always send the original, but CUT OUT the credit card info or anything else that they may use.....
leaving just the info that they need.....
Do you leave the amount that you paid for the bag? I bought this bag at 50% off and wonder if the buyer will be upset if the amount they buy it for goes over what I paid for the bag? :shrugs:

if you got the bag for less than it sold then id be wary. i think some buyers wont like the fact that they paid more than you. (stupid i know)
You must have posted this just as I was asking the question in my previous post!! So you think that I should black out the prices? It state on the receipt "50% discount", that seems to be an awful lot to black out? :shrugs:

I just send a copy of the receipt if I have it available and black out the personal info including the order number. I could care less about the price that is on it as far as the buyer seeing it. If they wanted to get it for retail or on sale they should have gone shopping... And vice versa. I have bought HG bags that I knew I was paying more for but can't find them retail anywhere and wasn't going to not get the bag if I knew I wanted it KWIM?? You need to keep the original so you can have proof of the bags value - knock on wood- should something happen to is while shipping for insurance purposes. JMO

Do you leave the amount that you paid for the bag? I bought this bag at 50% off and wonder if the buyer will be upset if the amount they buy it for goes over what I paid for the bag? :shrugs:
I worry about a seller knowing I got the bag for less in the sales. I am a real bargain hunter and I trail around the shops for hours and people cant believe the deals I get...I got a balenciaga for less than 50% retail in January...I wouldnt want a buyer to know that, just in case they did come back and say they would want it for less.